On the Other Side

>>StarsightGalaxy logged on.

Hello guys!

I put the author's note first because there are things you need to understand in this chapter.

This scenario is before the meetup of the gamers, but this is not (Y/N)'s side. It's TSURUGI'S!! Another surprise!!

And, I put an OC of the reader of this book for an important role. Hey Mimirk63!! Here's your OC's first appearance!

Aaannnddd credits to mysticalchips for making the new cover! Its so awesomesauce, thanks a lot!!

And of course, to all of you guys, enjoy reading!!

>>StarsightGalaxy logged off.

☆×☆×☆×☆×☆×☆×☆×☆×☆×

Tsurugi

<Time Check: 7:50am; Tsurugi's Mansion>

As always, I woke up early from gaming overnight. My head hurts a little, but I'm lucky I don't have horrible eye bags, like some others I met. I wouldn't want to look twice as dead inside as I am now. I think I'll sleep more on weekends for the sake of my dying cells.

I'm still sleepy, but I have to hold my phone and play. #NoGameNoLife

My phone reminded me that our group will meet at the nearby gaming café at 9:00 am. Everyone's gonna meet the newbie named (Y/N), who's remarkably not bad in gaming. Far from being a pushover. I wanted to be early so I can meet her first.

Wait, what am I saying? Its not like I wanted to be early because of her, pfft. Its my habit to be early.

But...deep inside. I'd like to meet her. I don't know. Half of myself wants to meet her and half of myself doesn't want to. I don't have good memories with some of my female schoolmates.

'Wow, you're so good senpai~! Can you teach me how to be a pro like you~?'

'Senpaiii~! *chases you everywhere* Let's game together~!'

'Tsurugi-kun! Are you free today? Let's go to the gaming cafe and have a date!!'

Plus the other fangirls that creep the shit out of me or keep on following or stalking you.

They are very annoying. They could learn everything by themselves. They don't need my help. I started gaming out of boredom and by reading tutorials and manuals without anyone else assisting me, but these kinds of girls really like to bother me. They're free to like me, I'm only wishing them to not step on my boundaries and never bug me. I had to yell at them to leave me alone because I'm done. Was I too friendly? Too good-looking and too proficient that everyone wanted to approach me?

Forgive me if I sounded too arrogant, but that was the truth. I didn't like unnecessary attention.

That was in middle school.