The Gaming HQ

The gang reached Tsurugi's mansion and entered just to find the lovebirds cuddling on the sofa while watching shit.

"Oh, you're here Kyousuke," Yuuichi said without looking at them. "Welcome, everyone."

"Yuuichi-san! Emiko-san! Nice to meet you again!" Tenma went to greet them.

"Nice to meet you too Tenma. And also the others. Lovely to see you all being yourselves."

(Y/N), being really out of place, set to ask Aoi. "Who are they?"

"Oh well, the boy is Yuuichi-san, Tsurugi's older brother while the girl is Emiko-san, his girlfriend."

"I see, he has a brother..." She muttered.

Yuichi saw an unfamiliar girl in his peripheral vision, whose with the group. "Kyousuke, you never told me that you got a new friend."

"You don't need to know." He blankly replied.

"Hello," Yuuichi-san waved at me, "I'm Tsurugi Yuuichi, Kyousuke's older sibling. This is my girlfriend, Kurokawa Emiko. Please, make yourself at home."

"Hello too. I'm (L/N) (Y/N), nice to meet both of you."

"Anyhow, don't mind us. Go ahead and do your business over there. Byeee."

"Bye senpai!" The group chorused, except for Tsurugi.

After a few minutes, they were in front of the said base. It was rather a simple house separate place from the mansion's main building with tightened security systems around it, personally coded and built by Tsurugi. 

Inside the house contained some rare, limited edition, and expensive gaming stash like a Classic Nintendo Wii, Halo 1, 2, and 3, Grand Theft Auto shit, all the old versions of some consoles -The equipment that a gamer would have, need, and dream. 

The place's password is "Gam1ngIzUltimat309". Kind of hard to predict because Tsurugi is never the type to use hipster typings.

"Were back to our same ol' hq." Shindou said.

"Fyi, I added a computer unit so you don't need to bring your laptop anymore." Explained Tsurugi.

"Whoa, thanks a bunch!"

"What are we still doing? Its game time!!" Said Fei.

"Wait..." Tenma trailed, "Tsurugi, did you change the Wi-Fi password? I can't connect."

Kariya added. "Me too. Wtf."

"Yeah I changed it. Some people found it out so I need to change it. Password's just like the base's pass; 'W3th3Ult1mat3Gam3rz'."

"Tsurugi, tell me, are you secretly a hippie?"

"I chose the typings that I would never use so that the people won't be able to bypass it again."

"Right."

"But its so damn long for fuck sakes..." (Y/N) whispered to herself. "Anyway, were asked to investigate. How are supposed to start it then?"

"Wait, lemme search."

"Shindou-senpai, we already searched about the Fifth Sector but we found nothing." Aoi stated.

"Well, yeah. The search engines are useless this time. Greeeaaatttt."

Tenma asked, "Guys, what do you think is the reason why the Fifth Sector hacked the Minecraft?"

"I think its something about bussiness 'cuz you know, Minecraft is a hella high grossing game." Answered Fei.

"How about we try to open MC? Lets ask a SEED about its source." Kirino suggested.