Cohabitation and Arguments

(Y/N)

"Tsurugi! What the hell are you doing?!" I shouted, but a little bit sleepy, like come on, I just got up from the bed.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm cleaning your fucking house!"

"Oh, please. Leave it that way! I can't find my things now. Where did you put it?!"

"I just organized them. I can't believe a girl like you can't keep the 4 corners of her house tidy."

"Talk about hyperbole. There's only a little mess here, but you insist on dusting the ceiling— where's my jar of gummi bears?!"

Oh, no my precious gummi bears can't be lost!

Tsurugi pulled his cloth mask down before speaking, "Its at the top of the fridge. You must be thankful that I'm cleaning your ceiling, since you can't reach it."

I was reaching my gummi bears but I managed to shout back at him, "I can reach it! I only need a chair!"

He taunted me more, "(Y/N), you can reach the fridge with a stool, but you can't still reach the ceiling with it, pipsqueak."

"YOU BASTARD!"

"Yes, you're so small that I can't hear you."

And that's how I started the morning. Never have I ever expected that being with Tsurugi was this stressful. I wonder how Yuuichi-san took care of him when he was younger.

I'm cooking omelettes for our breakfast and finally gave up on our argument earlier. He can do whatever he wants, as long as he won't enter my room.

"Oi, (Y/N). Can I clean your room?" He yelled from the stairs.

"Yeah, sure."

I heard his footsteps go up the 2nd floor and it took me a lot of seconds to realise what he asked.

I ran upstairs, "Wait! Tsurugi!"

There, I saw him pick up my books and sweep the floor, "Tsurugi! You shouldn't enter a girl's room so carefree! Get out!"

"But I asked for your permission earlier, right? You should atleast put these heavy ass books on a bookshelf. You might trip."

"I told myself I'll put them away and clean my room later, so just stay on your room or downstairs and play some games."

He completely ignored my suggestion and arranged the bookshelf beside my bed. He peered into into it and said, "A Complete Guide on Medicine track, Doctor's Notes, Biology... why do you have these books?"

"I used to study medicine before switching to programming so I bought those. I still read them for stock knowledge though."

He hummed in response, "Medicine is a pretty decent course, why switch to programming?"

"Nursing wasn't really my dream, its more like my mom's dream and its what she wants for me. Although, I want to pursue programming at the same time. I told her about it and let me transfer to my preferred course. I'm glad she wasn't disappointed. How about you?"

"Ever since I was a kid, I wanted to work with computers, because I think it's interesting and fun. I'd like to understand the logic of computers and media and my father approved of it, so I never had a problem on choosing tracks." He replied, dusting my shelf and reaching for a mop.

He stared at the PC desk for a while before starting to mop, which made me wonder. "Is there something wrong in there?"

"(Y/N), how old are you?"

"I'm 20."

"You're already 20 and you still cry over animated movies? Pathetic," He mopped and kicked the cluttered DVDs.