Fire and Aces

(Y/N)

The Gamers Of Inazuma accepted the challenge from the directors, so in which we became the challenged party, having the rights in the rules of the game.

"Does the pledges apply in our current game?" Tenma asked.

"As long as you're inside WGC, the pledges apply in every game. Even if we're the directors, we don't have the right to violate our own laws. Also, since you're here in Card Gaming building, arcade or video games won't be allowed. Let's squeeze our minds," Sora shrugged.

Our group discussed to decide what games we will choose.

"I'll go." Tsurugi stated confidently, "I've played a lot of these kind of games before, so I'll be it."

"Wait, since when you started to play gambling games like this, Tsurugi? You just reached the legal age!" Shindou asked.

He scoffed, "Correction, its card games, Shindou-senpai. Also, wouldn't gambling games be great to play as it defines logic, don't you think?"

"Well, I don't think you're wrong. Fine, I'm in."

"So, who's the third?" Aoi wondered.

"How about you, Kirino-senpai?" Tenma pointed.

"I don't have a single idea about these, but if it can involve sports, I can consider, but its not so no."

"Kariya?" Fei suggested.

"Nope. I'm bad at games that needs thinking."

"Oh, yeah. Fei forgot that you don't have a brain. Sorry." Kirino said.

Kariya nearly spit his soda, "I swear I'll have you killed someday." The pink haired guy shrugged it off.

"I think I'll go." I volunteered.

"Really, (Y/N)-chan?" Tenma confirmed.

"Yeah, I used to play lots of card games in my uni days, so I think I can pull my sleeve in this situation." I smiled.

"Just be sure you can do this, newbie. Don't you dare lose or I'll hit you." The navy blue haired boy threatened me.

I smirked, "Oh, don't you trust me, pro gamer boy?" But soon, I changed my tone from the flirty to the angry one when I heard his sentence completely, "Who are you calling a newbie?! Don't you look down on others just because a lot of people recognize your skills! If YOU lose, I'll kick your ass!"

He rolled his eyes in reply and sighed, "Say what you want to say, I'm not listening."

"Then its settled. Now, which games have you thought of?"

The three of us exchanged glances as if we knew what was inside the brain of each other.

--

"So, have you decided?" Sora said with a smirk on his face.

"That should be obvious by now," Tsurugi banterred, "Let's start."

The first game is shiritori, or the word chain in English, where the players are required to say a word which begins with the final  of the previous word.

"I wished that the materialization shiritori is possible, but it can't be, so I'll stick with this." Shindou said, sitting in the chair facing the directors.

"Is that so? Then let's get it on."

"Huh? What do you mean?"

"Materialization shiritori is possible in this center, for some reasons that I cannot tell all of you."