Kirino's House and the Video Call

(Y/N)

---10:00am---

"Argh, where are the others now? We're already 30 minutes late!" Shindou complained.

"Calm down, Shindou-senpai. I'm sure they'll be here soon." (Y/N) assured.

"I hope so, (Y/N). But if they won't be here on time, we'll leave them."

"Oh, look, senpai. They said they're on the way." Fei said while facing his phone.

On the corner is Tsurugi who kept his headset on his ears enjoying the music and doesn't seem to care what's going on around him.

A few minutes later, the remaining three, Kariya, Tenma and Aoi appeared in their meeting area.

"It's a great thing that you showed up." senpai pouted.

"I'm sorry, senpai. I overslept," Tenma nervously chuckled.

"Hah, just say that the both of you took forever to take a bath." Kariya rolled his eyes.

"It's not that!" Aoi protested.

"Can we guys just go to Kirino-senpai's house already? I mean, he's waiting there for us." I managed to butt in.

"Hmm, (Y/N)-chan is right. Let's go now." Fei stood up and started walking.

Kirino's house was just a walking distance they said, so this seems that this will be a little bit of an exercise to me. They were chattering so loud, I could even hear Kariya talking about how he held Tenma's cat upside down a while ago. I sighed, poor cat.

"Isn't that counted as animal abuse?" I asked.

"It isn't!" Kariya replied, "I saw some professional veterinarians do it to animals in TV!"

"Idiot, first off all, you're not a professional, and second, that's only done if the animal's airway is blocked or it needs CPR!" Shindou added. Is he a medical major?

"Oh, really? Maybe I have to do some research..."

"And since when you started doing your research? You never done like that in our whole school life." Aoi said.

Kariya sighed, "Research isn't even a necessity on how to survive in this world."

Shindou's phone buzzed as he received a text message from Kirino.

Kirino: I can see you guys here in my window, you're all walking like a slug!

Shindou: Sorry, we just have a lil convo. We'll be there in less than 2 minutes.

"Oi, Kirino said we're slow walkers."

"Tell him we're the next generation of turtles." Kariya shrugged.

The others stifled a laugh and walked faster.

In a few minutes, they reached Kirino's house. "You guys are taking so long."

The others ignored his comment and went inside instantly. The tiles were clean and shiny, and there were no unnecessary clutter or mess. Very opposite of mine.

"Wow, your house is sure very clean, Kirino-senpai!" I praised.

"Nope, if it is a normal day, everything is a mess. I just cleaned up because I have time."

Fei said, "I wish I could keep my house as orderly as this."

"So, let's start now. Let's see if there's another SEED in Minecraft." Tsurugi stated as he removed his headset in his ears and sat on the sofa.