Graffitis and Reliance

<Narattor's POV>

The gamers were trying their best to get back to Tsurugi's mansion as fast as possible but the chances weren't cooperating.

"Damnit!" Tsurugi said, opening the car's door, unable to wait anymore.

"Wait, Tsurugi!" Tenma called, "What are you doing?"

"I can't afford to just get stuck in this traffic while my home is burning to ashes. If I have to run, then I will."

"You know, you shouldn't underestimate the stamina of the Raimon's former forward, Shindou."

With that, Tsurugi got off the car and sprinted. He was so fast that he left everyone's sight in mere seconds.
(Y/N) decided to follow him after that.

"I'll go after him."

"Now, you can't be serious, (Y/N)-chan. Can you run for about half a kilometer?" Fei asked.

"I can't but... I'm sure I'll catch up. Tsurugi must have someone to help and support him in that situation, right?" She reasoned.

"In that case, I'll come too!" Tenma volunteered.

"Alright, you can go, but be careful in your way. The rest wait here." Shindou decided.

"Thanks, senpai!" Tenma and (Y/N) choruses before running.

"Geez, you guys are so impatient," muttered Kirino.

It took 20 minutes for them to reach his mansion. (Y/N) was really worn off, but Tenma seemed fine. They found the place noisy as the firetrucks came to put out the fire.

"Tenma! (Y/N)!" Someone called.

"Yuuichi-san!" They rushed to his side, "Are you and Emiko-san alright?"

"Yeah, but Emiko inhaled some smoke, she's struggling to breath earlier."

Emiko coughed then smiled, "Don't worry, I'm okay now."

"Thank goodness!" (Y/N) sighed in relief but her eyes wandered in search of Tsurugi.

"If you're looking for him, he's right there." Yuuichi pointed.

Tsurugi was staring at something written on the mansion's fence while she walked to him. He looked very distressed and a frown remained in his face.

"Tsurugi?" She called.

He glanced at me, then brought back his sight to the graffiti in a red spraypaint.

"Who... Who the hell are you?"

He asked, referring to the person who wrote it. (Y/N) read it too, and the message made her a little nervous.

𝕴 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 ^^

It was declared fire out after almost 2 hours of bombarding the house with water. The large mansion became the remains of ashes. The others arrived an hour ago and started to search for something usable left in the scene.

"Man, all of these are garbage!" Kariya blurted, holding a piece of burnt metal that he tossed away somewhere after.

"To think that these were expensive things we just saw the last 2 weeks ago, how sad," Aoi commented.

"What else we can do? Accidents happen anytime." Shindou sighed.

"It wasn't an accident," Tsurugi informed, "Its arson."

"Arson? Who would've wanted to burn the house of the son of Lancelot's director?" asked Fei.

His question was so rhetorical that the tense silence can answer.