This is how our team works

a/n: who's who in this chapter to remind y'all

Tenma: Badang
Aoi: Angela
Tsurugi: Lancelot
Shindou: Esmeralda
Kirino: Tigreal
Kariya: Claude
(Y/N): Odette
Fei: Dyrroth

Inazuma gamers are the blue team. The others are the red team. Yamato only controls aldous, and the rest are either bots of infamous seeds. Enjoy reading!

The game started with everyone going to their respective lanes. Their call on messenger ended and everyone switched to the listening and speaking channel and mic on in-game. Angela and Tigreal bought masks for roam equipment. Fei, (Y/N), and Tsurugi met the Carmella, Gusion and Cecillion in the mid, the blue team carefully avoiding the enemies attempt to poke damage and clearing the minion wave. Tenma and Aoi was matched up with Aldous with a Hilda roaming and checking on him at the back, to back up the Aldous if attacked. Before going to the bot lane, Kirino and Kariya picked up the red buff where they'll match up with Karrie and Grock.

"Man, the map sucks. This update is horrible, please bring back the old mobile legends," Kariya complained.

"They literally just copied everything out of the League. I wish they would show a little bit of originality, and to be honest, I'm kind of ashamed that I play this game." (Y/N) agreed.

"We don't have a choice though. Anyways, let's go along with the plan." Said Shindou.

Fei accompanied Shindou in invading the enemies' blue buff while Tsurugi gets his one. (Y/N) noticed that the 3 enemies disappeared and figured out that they'll counter invade their blue buff.

"A little help," Tsurugi said while getting surrounded.

Odette casted her 2nd skill that rooted the Cecillion and Gusion, giving the chance for Lance to completely get the buff and killing the mage, though the enemies' assassin escaped. Esmeralda and Dyrroth were also surprised by Hilda in the red jungle, but luckily they got the buff and the Hilda killed only the statued chaser.

[Statued Chaser - the smaller jungle monster in the blue buff; Statued Shocker - the bigger one]
[First Blood]

"Thanks."

"No prob!" She replied.

[Aldous has slain Angela]

"AOIIIII GOMEN" Tenma apologized.

"Is okay, it's a support's role to babysit the damage dealer in early game. Let's get him next time!"

"Yeah, I'll avenge your death soon,"

The bot lane is alright for now, both of the marksmen and tanks are either clearing each other's minion waves or constantly farming, avoiding early game fights and focusing on building equipment. But the enemy's Karrie is aggressive enough to give minimal damage each minute to Claude and Tig is having a hard time protecting him.

"Bruh, leave my marksman alone." Kirino clicked his tongue.

"Can I shoot the alien mm?" Kariya asked.

"Wait up, haven't had my Ulti. We'll attack them as soon as I leveled up."

"You may want to tower hug first, the Jawhead's coming up there." The brown-haired senpai reminded.

[Towerhug - stay in the tower]

"What—"

Grock towerdived with Jawhead backing up, throwing the marksman to them, and stunned Tig.