Information Disclosures

Yūtaka

"Ah, this game is getting interesting and interesting! I can't wait to see what will those gamers from Inazuma will do next!" I said as I spun my chair. "Soon enough, everything will go according to our plans. We'll just wait until all the gamers will wipe out in that damned game."

I rested on my hand when I remembered something and asked my friend, "Anyway, did you finish checking their backgrounds??"

"Yeah. I just finished a while ago. do you wish to view all of it, Yūtaka-san?"

"Oh come on, that's so deep. Don't call me that. Were friends, besides, that isn't my real name."

"I know. I just wonder what will I sound if I call you like that."

"You sound like a slave, honestly."

"Do I?" He laughed, "There, that's all the info I got from the players you handpicked. I hope I gathered everything you need."

"You're such a reliable friend. Thanks a bunch!"

"You're always welcome! You know that I'll do anything in your favor. Well, I need to leave. I have to fix some bugs in my internal circuit. Call me if you need help."

"I will. Bye."

After my words, he shut down.

I smiled while observing the data folder he gave me. He's my only trusted best friend who stayed by my side without regard for what was happening in my life. I am extremely thankful for him. I opened the files and reviewed every profile of the group members.

Let's see what they have so special.

-PROFILE #1-

Name: Matsukaze Tenma
Gender: Male
Age: 20
Occupation: College Sophomore, Soccer Player
Academic Course: Major in Sports Science
Role: Fighter
Forte: Charge, Sustain
Height: 5'8
Behavioral Pattern: Home - Uni - Soccer Field - Park - Home
Started Gaming 9 yrs. ago

Description:

Matsukaze Tenma is the leader of the group. Passionate and optimistic, he is considered to be the team's spirit as he holds the brightest emotions and mentality among his friends. He was the one who brought the team together and will continue to bound their ties as he lives. He will always stand up for what is right and will fight to move forward to find out the truth and thus will become a persistent obstacle to our plans. He fights straightforwardly and head-on. He isn't stupid, but because of his personality, he can be very naive. He prefers a single role to master in a game. He has a tremendous fear of spiders.

-PROFILE #2-

Name: Shindou Takuto
Gender: Male
Age: 23
Occupation: Pianist
Academic Course: Major in Fine arts/ Music Performance (Finished), Major in Information Tech
Role: Mage/Marksman
Forte: Range, Burst, Damage
Height: 5'10
Behavioral Pattern: Home - Orchestral Hall - Studio - Home
Started Gaming 10 yrs. ago

Description:

Shindou Takuto is the team's oldest member and second-in-command. He specializes in forming strategies and tactics used in-game. He used to be a person who seemed to be angry all the time but soon matured and learned to control his own emotions. He is the foundation of stability of the group known for his consistency in playstyles and always being there if someone ever made a mistake on the plan, but he'd like to improve his skills so that he won't lose in his friendly competition with his friends. He prefers ranged gaming roles. He is also a musician and studies information technology.

-PLAYER #3-

Name: Tsurugi Kyousuke
Gender: Male
Age: 21
Occupation: College Sophomore, Lancelot Corp. Individual Web Designer (Part-time)
Academic Course: Major in Computer Science
Role: Assassin
Forte: Burst, Stealth, Combo
Height: 5'11 1/2
Behavioral Pattern: Home - Uni - Lancelot Corps HQ - Home
Started Gaming 16 yrs. ago