bring it on

RIVER stepped into the Salvatore house, smirking and whistling as he saw Elena's naked self stood on the stairs, Stefan, Damon and Caroline before her.

"If you were going to have an orgy the least you could've done was invite me" River grinned.

Damon sped towards River, pressing him against the door, a hand wrapped around his throat.

"Relax, I'm not here to kill Elena, like Klaus said the other day, Tyler's mom, Klaus' brother, I'm here to suggest a truce" River said "And I heard Elena's emotionless, and that was a sight I needed to see"

"And you like what you see?" Elena flirted, turning her body towards him.

River winked at the girl, before glancing back up at Damon who warily released him.

Stefan cleared his throat, looking towards Damon, gesturing towards Elena.

"Elena, it would make me very happy if you went to school today" Damon began "And studied hard, you know, get involved in whatever activities, and please, for me, no matter what, don't eat anyone, okay?"

Elena nodded, River narrowing his eyes, watching her with a smirk.

-

River stood outside the school, watching a girl before him moving towards the bus, Elena following close behind.

"I like your ribbon" Elena complemented.

"Thanks" The girl thanked.

"I want it" Elena stated.

"Yeah, but I'm using it, so go get your own" The girl scoffed.

The girl tried to walk around Elena but Elena blocked her way, snarling before biting into her neck. She pulled the ribbon from her hair as she fed. River approached, watching as Elena pulled back.

"You're not gonna tell me off like the others are you?" Elena rolled her eyes.

"No" River smirked "I'm gonna have a bite to eat"

River bit into the girl's neck, Elena grinning before biting back into the girl.

-

River moved back into the gym with Elena, Caroline quickly cutting them off.

"Hey, where were you? We're going on any minute" Caroline began "You should be in the bleachers, River"

"I was on my way when I found this one" River grinned.

"I'm here, aren't I?" Elena sighed.

"What's with the ribbon? That's not even our colours" Caroline furrowed her brows.

Elena gave the blonde a sly smile, twisting her ponytail as she moved away, Caroline turned to River before noticing the girl from earlier with a scarf around her neck. 

"Tell me you didn't let her" Caroline began.

"I was hungry, Care" River pouted "It's not like we killed her"