killer

RIVER moved into the Lockwood mansion by Stefan's side, hearing Damon speaking with Elena.

"Stefan!" Elena spoke.

"Where the hell have you been?" Damon asked "River? Why is he here?"

Damon glared at the Original, River sent a sarcastic smile back.

"Because I'm an Original, I can't be killed by your hunter thanks to Esther" River said "Besides, Klaus isn't really dead and I'm in a forgiving mood, so I'm here to help"

"We've been coming up with a plan" Stefan said.

"Yeah, we have a plan" Damon dismissed "The plan is I'm gonna rip Connor's heart out and I'm going to feed it to him"

"That's not a plan" River rolled his eyes.

"We need to be careful" Stefan agreed "Connor has Jeremy and who knows how many other hostages"

"Hence, the open heart surgery" Damon responded.

"Damon's right" Elena defended "Connor's strong, but he's not going to be able to take all of us"

"I called in the hybrids to help too" Tyler said.

"My mom put squad cars blocking the streets" Caroline smiled "They're saying it's a faulty gas main, we're good to go"

Caroline smiled gently at River who sent her a similar smile.

" Good, great" Damon said "No cops, no witnesses, no reason to wait around"

"All right, hold on, you're not all going" River furrowed his brows.

"He shot me like nine times" Tyler argued "If we're killing him, I want in"

"He's got Jeremy" Elena glared "I'm going"

"Listen, nobody is going anywhere until I figure out what we're walking into" Stefan decided.

"Until you figure it out?" Damon asked "Is that where you've been all morning? Out buying bossy pants?"

"This guy is known for setting traps, right?" River rolled his eyes "We'd be pretty dumb to walk into one, especially if he has werewolf venom"

"Does he?" Elena wondered "He's had it before"

Elena furrowed her brows, thinking over Damon's plan, beginning to doubt him.

"Fine" Damon relented "Fine, if you want to take some time to do recon, you get one hour, but we're gonna need some extra help, so, where the hell's the Wicked Witch of the West?"

"She can't do magic" Caroline replied.

"What?" River worried.

"Really? Well, call her, tell her Jeremy's life is in danger, maybe that will bring her out of retirement" Damon argued.

The vampire glared at Stefan, moving out of the room, bumping shoulders with him.

-