Ch.27 The Vlog

Ch.27 A Vlog

  Rob's POV

    "Ok, I'll be there soon,"I told Marley. I ended the call.

    "Looks like someone's getting lucky tonight". Mitch and Jerome were standing against a wall, wiggling their eyebrows at me.

    "We're just recording a video, nothing else". "That's what they all say,"Jerome doubted. I gave them a death stare.

    "Well, we should get back to the hotel,"Matt said, rushing them out of the house. They all left, and I rushed to my room.

    I grabbed my phone and keys. I fixed my hair, which was really messy.

    I walked out my house, locked the door, and got in my car.

~~Time Skip~~

  Marley's POV

     I looked around my room, making sure nothing was out of place. I sighed, my OCD is acting up. Yes, I have OCD, but it isn't very active.

    I straighted my TFIOS poster then straightened the poster with Katniss's Quarter Quell picture.

    I looked at myself in the mirror. I'm wearing a black long sleeve shirt that says I solemnly sweart that I'm up to no good.(A/N If you know where this is from I freaking love you) I wore dark purple skinny jeans and black converse.

    I walked out of my room, leaving my phone charging. I quickly walked downstairs.

    Need proof my OCD isn't very impelling? Preston left the kitchen a mess and I'm not freaking out...much.

    This is one of the downsides of Rob living two blocks away; I have less time to clean.

    As I wiped the counter, I thought about how I'm going to say that me and Rob are dating; I haven't told anyone, they figured it out themselves.

    I kept thinking about what I'm going to say, ruling out the terrible ones, which all of them were.

~~Time Skip~~

    Just as I put the dirty rag on top of the sink, the doorbell rang.

    My heart started beating fast. You'd think I'd be at less nervous whenever Rob comes over after two dates.

    I quickly washed and dried my hands and walked over to the door. I took a deep breath and opened the door.

    There was Rob, looking as cute as ever. "Hey,"he said with a smile. "Hi, come in,"I said, opening the door wider to let him in.

   He stepped inside, I closed the door behind us. I put my hands in my pocket; this is way more awkward then I thought it would be.

    "Well, I-um-already set up the equipment in the recording room,"I told him. He nodded, and we headed to recording room.

    "Have you thought about what you are going to say? About us dating?"he asked. "I tried. But, the reality is, I haven't really told anyone, they all figured it out themselves,"I told him.

    "Weren't they all drunk during the party?"he asked. "I'm pretty sure". "Then how did they know? They would've either forgotten or thought it was an illusion". I stayed quiet, trying to think.

    "I don't know. And the strange part of it was that the song we danced to came on just as I was about to leave,"I told him. We sat down on the armchairs in front of the computers.

    "I was going to leave too, but then Mitch and Jerome forced me to stay, saying that I should ask you to dance when a slow song came on,"he said. "Just as the song began to play?". He nodded.

    We both stayed quiet for a moment. "You don't think they were setting us up...do you?"he asked. "There's a possibility...all of them knew I liked you".

    "They all knew I liked you as well...". The awkwardness of our conversation made us stay silent for a moment. "Let's just record,"I said quickly. "Yeah".

    I clicked on the button to start recording. "Hey guys, TNTexplosion here with the incredible, Woofless!"I started. "Hello!"Rob said, as if our awkward conversation didn't happen. "Now, this video will be mainly of two things,"I said,"The first being...drumroll please!". Me and Rob pounded on the table.

    "Me and Rob are dating!". There, I said it, glad that's overwith. "We've only been dating for about a week, so don't think it was one of those secret relationships that no one knew about,"Rob said.

    We continued to talk about us being together then moved on to the topic of our new channel. "Well, guys that's it for now. Leave a like and comment if you like the idea of the new channel. And don't forget to subscribe if you haven't already. Bye!".

    I clicked stop and looked at Rob. "I'll send you the video from my email,"I told him. I know Rob likes to edit videos even if we already have the footage set. He nodded and looked into my eyes.

    "Marley, I haven't dared to ask you this since you didn't answer the last time but...when we were on the plane, you woke up crying and hyperventilating. What did you dream about?"he asked gently.

    I had forgotten about the nightmare until now. I felt my heart beating faster as the events of the dream came back to mind.

    "You don't have to tell me. Just forget I asked anythi-"I cut him off,"No, it's time I tell someone".

    "Well, we were on the plane. I knew Preston and Jasmine and the others were there but I couldn't see them. So it was just you and me. You had just waken up. You asked me if I wanted to be your girlfriend...I said yes". He kept staring into my eyes, trying to understand.

    "Suddenly, the pilot started speaking We are having turbulence, please stay in your seats. The plane shook hard, stopped for awhile, then started again.

    Then the plane suddenly stopped. The atmosphere felt colder and...darker. I looked at you and you were pale. Your lips were dry, your eyes colorless. Then you said Goodbye and vanished.

    I looked around. Everyone vanished, it was only me. I t-tried to get out of my seat, but the seatbelt wouldn't bulge. I sat there, struggling to at least get an air mask.

  Then everything became pitch black. The only thing I saw was steam far away. I walked towards it, but didn't seem to get any closer. I started hearing voices; of Jasmine, of Alisson, of Preston, of everyone, but not of you. I finally reached the smoke, I saw you, laying on the ground, lifeless..."I stopped talking.

    The thought of losing everyone I love is too much. I felt tears falling from my eyes. Rob grabbed my chin, making me look at him. He pressed his lips gently on mine.

    I felt all my worries go away in an instant. I kissed him back. His hand went downto  my waist. My arms wrapped around his neck.

    I soon realized that this might lead to something else, and I'm not ready to do that with Rob yet.

    I pulled away from him. "I-I'm sor-"I interrupted him,"It's fine".

A/N
Part 1: I'm sorry I haven't updated for about two weeks. I've been busy with school and there's a huge test coming up for health (dahm health monster -_-). Anyways, I'll try to update at least every five days.

Part 2: Either in the next chappie, or the one after, or the one after that; at least two of the people who wanted to be in the story will be added (:

That's all,thanks for reading. Bye my jewels!