Ch.7 New HairStyle

Ch.7 New HairStyle

    Marley's POV

         This is impossible! I just met the guy a week ago! I kept thinking about this. Soon we got home. We said our goodbyes, then Preston drove Jasmine to her house. That means me and Rob are alone, awkward. I looked at the time, 4:21 . I walked upstairs and into my room, getting ready to record a new episode of Attack of The B-Team.

~~Next Day cause I'm lazy~~

          My eyes slowly opened. Everything was a bit blurry, but that's normal. I rubbed my eyes, making my vision clearer. I sat up, too lazy to get up, and looked at the small, red alarm clock, 6:17 am. I got up, and walked to my closet. I grabbed some clothes and walked into the bathroom. I quickly showered, and then changed from my minecraft creeper pajama shorts and a lavender undershirt to a pair of white shorts and a t shirt with The Flash sign and a white beret.

          As soon as I got out of the restroom, I heard my phone ringing. It was Jasmine. "Hey,"I said, not tired anymore. "Hey, me and Alisson are going shopping later, wanna come?"she asked. Usually, any girl was automatically say YES! SHOES, HERE I COME!!! . But personally, l think shopping is stressful. But, I have nothing else to do so, whatever. "Sure". "K, let's meet at Alisson's house at 1,"she said right before she ended the call. I sat back down on my bed, opened my laptop, and clicked on Hulu. I clocked on Once Upon A Time, season 3. "And let the marathon continue,"I said to myself as I waited for the ad to be over.

          Tears ran down my from my eyes as I watched Neal slowly and painfully, die. Oh great, another ad, note the sarcasm. I looked at the time, 10:43. "Marley! Ge-Oh you're awake,"Preston said as he walked in my room. I looked at the screen, ad ended. "Shhhh,"I hushed. "So you don't want chocolate chip pancakes?"he asked. I quickly clicked pause and ran downstairs.

          I saw Rob sitting on the couch eating pancakes. I served myself some and sat down on the recliner. Preston grabbed his plate. We watched New Girl until we finished eating. Soon, it was 12:50. "Ima go to da mall with Jasmine and Alisson,"I told Preston as I grabbed my bag. "Ok,"he said while playing Call Of Duty. I walked out the door and towards Alisson's house.

~~Time Skip~~

          "OMG! You have to try this dress Marley!"Alisson said holding up a white, short dress. "Ehhhh, I don't know,"I doubted staring at the dress,"It's not really my style". "Just try it on, pwease!!"Jasmine said. "Fffine, but don't expect me to buy it,"I said grabbing the dress. I took off my shirt and shorts and put on the dress. I walked out of the dressing room. "Oh my God, you look fabulous!"Jasmine said. "Well now you have to buy it,"Alisson said,"To impress Rob". They both started wiggling their eyebrows. "I don't like him!!!"I denied. I'm they actually believe my lie.

          "Yet you told me just a few days ago that you do,"Alisson said with a fake OMG look. "I said I think I like him, I never said I actually do,"I said. "Sure...."Jasmine as I walked back into the changing room. I took off the dress and put on my clothes back on. I walked out. "And even if I did like Rob, I'd want him to like him for who am,"I said. "I have an idea!"Jasmine said. Me and Alisson stared at her. "You need a new look. This look is outdated,"she said. I looked at my clothes. "What's with my clothes,"I asked. "Nothing, it's your hair that needs be updated,"she said.

           We walked to the hair salon and walked in. "Welcome!"a lady said. I sat down in a chair and looked through the catalog. After a minute or two, Jasmine found one that we all liked.

~~Time Skip~~

          "Bye,"we said to each other. I put my beret back on, hiding my new hair style. I walked into the house. "Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!"I heard. Preston. I walked into his bedroom and saw him playing Call Of Duty. Of course. I walked out and into my room. I quickly showered, put my clothes back on, and walked out. "Hey Mar-"Rob stopped. "What?"I asked. "Hey Marley, lemme guess Jasmine made you get a new hair dew,"Preston asked like a girl.

          Rob was still staring, and I don't think in a good way. "Is it that bad?"I asked running into my room and into the bathroom. I looked at it. Bangs and hazelnut tips, what's wrong with it? (her current hairstyle). "Marley?"I heard. I opened the door. "What?"I asked as I walked out of the bathroom. "It's not bad. It looks nice on you,"he said as he walked out. I blushed a bit, but I forced myself not to. Maybe getting a new look wasn't so bad.