Ch.14 Rob Is Moving

Ch.14 Rob Is Moving

    Marley's POV

          I woke up to the sound of Preston yelling at me. "Marley! Wake up!". I threw the blanket over my head, too tired to get up. This is what happens when you stay up late watching all the Iron Man movies, including the Advengers movies. "Let me sleep,"I mumbled. "Come on, get up we hvae a lot of work to do today,"he laughed. Work, nooooo! "Let me sleep,"I mumbled again. He hit me with a pillow. "We're going to help Rob look for a new condo". I froze. He can't be! Not yet. "Fiiiiine,"I said acting like I didn't care. "Get out". He walked out of my room. I closed and locked the door. I changes into a OUAT t shirt that says I've loved you since the first moment I saw you, and I'll love you until my last and white knee-shorts. I put my hair in a ponytail.

          I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen. I made four waffles and grabbed my jar of Nutella. Almost empty. It's too early to yell at whomever ate my Nutella, so I'll let them live, this time. "Hey Marley,"I heard Rob say. "Hey,"I smiled. It kinda breaks my heart that he's going to be leaving, probably never going to talk to me again. "So...where exactly are you looking for your new condo?"I asked as I sat down on the couch. "Here, in this city. I like it here, it's not freezing cold everyday,"he said. "Oh,"I simply said, acting like it wasn't a big deal. In the inside, I was fangirling like crazy. "I never did ask you, not to be rude but why did you stay here?"I asked. "My house was burned down..."he said. "How?!". "The neighbors drunk and didn't realize that they didn't turn off the stove. So the fire spread, but by the time the fire department came, most of my house was gone,"he said solemnly. "Oh". I couldn't think of anything to say, so I just said ,"Sorry". "It's fine, if that wouldn't have happened, I probably wouldn't have met you,"he said. I could tell I was blushing, so I gave a small laugh to avoid it.

~~Mini Time Skip~~

          We drove to the first condo on the list. We walked in. It was pretty nice. The windows were big and the veiw was gorgeous. You could see the entire city! The bedroom was big, along with the living room and kitchen. "It'd be crazy to say you don't like it,"I told Rob. "True,"Preston agreed. "I like it, but I want to check out the other condos,"he said. We nodded and kept looking around.

~~Time Skip~~

    Rob's POV

           We arrives at the last condo on the list. I was surprised to see it was only two blocks away from Preston's house. "Wow,"Marley sighed. I looked around. The kitchen looks modern, the bedroom is gigantic, the living room is big, I like it. "So, Rob, have you decided?"Preston asked. Marley kept looking around. It's either this one, or the first one. "This one,"I said. "Have you decided?"a real estate agaent asked. "Yes, I'll take it,"I said. Luckily, there were no other people looking around, so there won't be any competing over it.

~~Time Skip~~

          Preston, Mitch, Jerome, and Marley are currently helping me pack. "Preston, think fast,"Marley said, throwing a football towards him. "Huh?"he said, right before the football hit his face. We all started laughing. "Ha! Preston got hit by a girl!"Mitch teased. Marley gave Mitch fake death stare, right before saying,"Girls are just as strong as boys". "Oooooh,"Jerome said, assuming there was going to be a fight. We all laughed. Then, Marley punched Mitch on the arm, hard. "Ow!"he yelled. He started pretending to cry. Jerome walked over to me. "Is little Robby jelly of Mitchell?"he whispered. I facepalmed, while shaking my head no.

~~Time Skip~~

    Marley's POV

          "So tomorrow your leaving?"I asked. "Yup,"he said. Preston went out to get us some In-N-Out, so me and Rob are alone...again. It was silent for a moment, until I broke the silence. "Selfie?". "Mk,"he answered in his white girl voice. I laughed, then I positioned the phone camera to face us. He kissed my cheek, in a friendly way, as I took the picture. I could tell I was blushing, so I pretended to cough. I posted the picture on Twitter and Instagram, and immediately the comments section had hundreds of comments.

Awww, #Mob

Dem couple!!! *starts fangirling*

Preston! Why didn't you tell us they're dating?!

          Most of the comments were similar to those. I edited the photo, writing we are not a couple and we're not dating. But still, the comments said

Sure your not dating *cough cough* they are

dem couple

          I laughed, but my smile quickly faded away when I remembered. Rob is moving, permanently.