Ch.22 After-Party

Ch.22 After-Party

Rob's POV

There she was; the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. She looked like an angel, a gorgeous angel.

"You're staring at her,"Mitch whispered. I quickly turned away.

"I hate you, I can barely walk in this,"I heard Marley tell Jasmine. "Well at least your lover noticed you,"Alisson whispered with a smirk. Marley started blushing and facepalmed.

~~Time Skip~~

Marley's POV

I sat down on a chair outside using my phone. My feet hurt so much from these high heels; I regret not hiding these deep in my closet.

I checked my fandom IG account for something news-worthy. Only pictures of scenes of TVD and OUAT I've already seen.

I sighed, browsing through the scenes.

Suddenly, the music turned into a soothing tune. Everyone paired up with with someone else; Preston and Jasmine, Tyler and Alisson, Jerome and Natalie, Mitch and some girl. And then there was me...

I felt a tap on my shoulder. It was Rob. "May I have this dance?"he smirked. He quoted a OUAT quote, how can I say no?

I stood up and put my arms around his neck as he put his arms around my waist.

After a few seconds, I recognized the song; Take My Breath Away by Berlin. It's a surprise the DJ is playing it, it was made in 1986.

Watching every motion
In my foolish lover's game
On this endless ocean
Finally lovers know no shame

My heart beated fast as me and Rob danced. It was strange, something I thought would never happen, but it felt...nice.

Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion
As you turn around and say

Take my breath away
Take my breath away

He's probably drunk, he probably won't even remember me being here. "Just enjoy the moment,"I think.

Watching I keep waiting
Still anticipating love
Never hesitating
To become the fated ones
Turning and returning

To some secret place to find
Watching in slow motion
As you turn to me and say
My love

Take my breath away

Through the hourglass I saw you
In time you slipped away
When the mirror crashed I called you
And turned to hear you say
If only for today
I am unafraid

Take my breath away
Take my breath away

Watching every motion
In this foolish lover's game
Haunted by the notion
Somewhere there's a love in flames

Turning and returning
To some secret place inside
Watching in slow motion
As you turn my way and say

Take my breath away
Take my breath away

We pulled away from each other. He smiled at me, I smiled back. I sat down, he sat down next to me.

"Marley, I'm sorry for avoiding you the past week,"he said sincerely. I thought I was avoiding him. "You were avoiding me? I was avoiding you,"I told him.

He didn't sound drunk, but if he wasn't, then why did he ask me to dance with him.

"You were?"he asked,"Why?". I have three choices; Answer his question truthfully, Give him a false answer, or not answer at all. The second one isn't much of a choice, since I'm a terrible lier.

"Why did you avoid me?"I asked him, I guess I chose the last one. "Well-I-"he stopped talking. "Please tell me,"I asked him.

I looked into his eyes. He looked into mine. It looked as if he was leaning in, but he couldn't be.

Our lips touched. Fireworks exploded, butterflies flew around in my stomache. The kiss felt so real, it was so passionate. My arms wrapped around Rob's neck. His arms wrapped around my waist. We didn't pull away.

I felt tears running down my face. I know this isn't real, even though I wanted to believe it is. I pulled away. I got up and started walking away.

Rob caught my hand before I could get away. "I'm not drunk Marley. And I hope you aren't either because I've wanted to tell you this from the moment we met, from the moment we became friends, from the moment we became best friends... Marley, I love you".

He got up and pulled me into a kiss. I kissed him back as more tears fell from my eyes. But these tears were of happiness.

~-~-~-~-~~

A/N:
Yay!! Finally #Mob is coming true! Yas!

Anyways, if you want to be in this story, just comment or message me. I'll be glad to add you in it. Just answer these main questions;

Gender:
Name (last name included) :
Nickname(optional) :
Personality:
Age:
How does he/she look?
Boyfriend/girlfriend or single
YouTuber or not? (If so, youtube name?)
What will he/she contribute to the story?(bff,ex,enemie,ect...):