Ch.4 The Day Of Weird Looks

    Marley's POV

          "So I invited Mat, Lachlan, Mitch,  and Jerome over.... They're all in Texas so I thought, why not?"Preston said as we continued watching Criminal Minds. "Cool,"I started. "A lot of guys though,"I mumbled. Rob laughed, think he heard me. The episode ended with A.J. saving her husband from a bomb. "Thank God, I was scared to death!"I yelled. Preston and Rob laughed. "I'm pretty sure you've seen this episode before,"Preston said. "Yeah but still, the kid might have lost his dad,"I said. "It's just a show,"Rob said. "It's like Once Upon A Time, you know that Zelena is just a character, but you just want to kill her so badly you almost break the tv,"I explained. They gave me a weird look, then shrugged.

~~magic time skip 'cause I can~~

          I was in my room, watching Big Bang Theory when I heard a knock at the door. I got up, walked downstairs, and opened it. It Mitch, Jerome, Lachlan, and Mat. "Hey Marley, nice to meet you,"Mitch said. "Nice to meet you too,"I said to all of them. Preston walked down stairs. "Hey guys,"he said. I walked back upstairs. I changed the channel because I've already seen this episode before. "Ooh, Haven is on!"I said to myself. (Badass show, barely on episode 5 and it's epic, it's on the SyFy) "I swear if Audrey and Nathan don't end up together,"I said as I clenched my fists. Suddenly, I heard my phone ring. It was Jasmine. "Hey guuuurrl,"I said. "Hey,"she said. "So, what's up?"I asked. "I'm bored!"she said. I laughed. "Meh too, hey why don't you come over, I'm warning you though, a lot of guys,"I said. She gave me a weird look. "Preston's friends,"I answered. "Oh, I'll be over soon,"she said. "Kk, bye,"I said ending the call. I heard shouting. "No!!!!!!! Dahm the lag!!!!!!!!!!"I heard Preston yell. Probably recording. I opened the door and peeked downstairs. "RAGE QUIT,"Preston yelled. They all started laughing. Rob looked up and probably saw me, he smiled. I smiled back, I don't wanna be rude. Suddenly, I heard the door bell ring, so I ran downstairs. Probably earned some weird looks, I don't care. I opened the door, and there was Jasmine. "Hey Jasmine,"Preston said. "Hey,"she said as they hugged. "You guys act like you haven't seen each other in years, when really you saw each other was just a few hours ago"I said. They laughed. Me and Jasmine went upstairs. "Life is boring, boring is life,"I said. "Yeah, pretty much,"she said. We heard a knock at the door. "Who is it?"I said in my derpy voice. Jasmine laughed at it. "We're going out for ice cream, you guys wanna come?"I heard Preston ask. "Yeah,"me and Jasmine said in unison. I opened the door and saw Preston with a evil smirk on his face. I looked down and saw he was holding a Nerf gun. "Shit,"I mumbled as Jasmine hid. He sprayed me. Why did it have to be a water gun?!  "Revenge!"he yelled. I heard all the guys laughing. "I swear Puuurston, the hulk will rage and it won't be pretty,"I warned. Jasmine and Preston got out of my room so I could change. I put on a T shirt that has Eminem,because he's the best, a pair of black shorts that reach my knees, and white converse. I walked back downstairs and saw them all sitting on the couch. "Lez go,"Preston said.

    Rob's POV

         I looked up from my computer and saw Marley in her room. I smiled, my god, she's gorgeous. She smiled back. Suddenly,  we heard the doorbell ring. Marley came running downstairs. She opened the door and there was a girl with brown hair and hazelnut highlights. "Hey Jasmine,"Preston said. "Hey,"the girl said. They hugged. "You guys act like you haven't seen each other in years, when really you saw each other only a few hours ago,"Marley said. We laughed. Marley and 'Jasmine' went upstairs."Dat your girlfriend?"Mitch teased Preston. "Yeah,"he said. "Preston likes Jasmine, Preston likes Jasmine,"Mat teased. We laughed. "Ice cream?"Preston asked. We all nodded. "Do you guys mind if Marley and Jasmine come too,"Preston asked. "Not at all,"Lachlan said. Preston went into his room, for some reason, and grabbed something. Nerf gun. He knocked on the door. "Who is it?"I head Marley say. "We're going out for ice cream, you guys wanna come?"he asked. "Yeah,"Jasmine and Marley said. Mat, Mitch, Jerome, Lachlan, and me were trying so hard not to laugh. Then, Preston sprayed. We laughed so hard, Jerome fell on the floor. Preston and Jasmine got out of her room, probably to let her change. After like 5 minutes of waiting, Marley came out of her room. "Lez go,"Preston said. We all walked out the door. We walked towards the ice cream store. Marley was listening to music. "What song?" I asked. "Mockingbird by Eminem," she said. "Love that song," I said. She grabbed the earphone that she wasn't using and handed it to me. I put it on and we listened to Eminem the whole way there.

~~Mini Time Skip~~

          We ordered what ice cream we wanted and sat down. Jasmine and Preston were being lovely dovey and stuff. "Guys! If this were Once Upon A Time, you Preston and Jasmine would be Snow and Charming, you know, other than the part where Regina tries to kill Snow and David and the curse, oh! And you guys don't have a 28 year old daughter, and Preston is not charming" Marley said. We all gave her a weird look. "What?!" she said. We all laughed. "Your a Oncer?" Jerome asked. "Yeah, obviously," she answered as I bit my vanilla ice cream. I flinched. "Me too!" Jerome said. "Well at least someone understands what I'm saying!" Marley said. They high fived. I'm not jealous at all....maybe a bit.

~~Mini Time Skip~~

    Marley's POV

          "WHO TOOK MY NUTELLA?!" I yelled staring at the empty jar. Jasmine left a hour ago leaving me with 6 guys. Everyone pointed at Preston. Preston pointed at Mitch. "I'm just going to ignore it," I said shrugging. I walked back upstairs, went on Netflix and clicked Haven. "It isn't you that's taking the life out of these men, it's the babies," Audrey figured out. "No way!" I said. "Well, we should get going," I heard Mat say. "We'll see yuh later," I heard Jerome say. "BYE!!!" I yelled. "BYE!!!!!!!!!"they yelled back. I heard the door close. I finished watching the episode and decided to record. "Hey guys TNTexplosion here, and I'm back for episode 25 of Crazy Craft 2.0...."I started.

~~Magic time skip because unicorns are taking over the planet~~

          "Bye guys,"I ended. I looked at the clock, 11:48pm. I closed my laptop and laid down on my bed. I closed my eyes and peacefully went to sleep.