Ch.12 Truth or Dare

Ch.12 Truth or Dare

    Marley's POV

          "I HATE YOU!"I yelled sarcastically at Jerome, staring at the screen. Respawn it read. "I love you too,"he said like a girl. "I thought we were teaming,"I said as I clicked the Respawn button. "After awhile, the bacca gotta go solo,"he said. I spectated, I had already died once before this.

~~Time Skip~~

          "Let's play truth or dare!"Alisson said. "Nooooooooo,"I said. I know Jasmine and Alisson so well that I can tell what one of the dares is gonna be Kiss Rob. "Who says truth or dare?"Alisson asked. Everyone but me and Rob raised our hands. "How many say no truth or dare?". Me and Rob raised our hands, there being no point to this. "Truth or Dare it is". We sat down on the couches. "Ok, Marley truth or dare?"Alisson asked. I sighed, not wanting to be a wimp, I chose dare. "I dare you too....". Here it comes. "Wear a crop top,"she smirked. Nooooooooo. "...Truth!"I yelled. "Nope, now you have to wear a crop top, no undershirt,"she smirked. I sighed and walked up the stairs to my room. I closed the door and grabbed a crop top that I never wear. They're gonna see the tattoo. I took off my t shirt and put on the crop top. I walked back downstairs, my hands covering the tattoo. "Remove the hands,"Jasmine said. "I have a weird... birthmark,"I lied. But of course they didn't believe me, I'm a terrible liar. "Remove the hands,"Alisson said. I sighed, moved my arms away from the tattoo. They all stared. "Since when?"Preston asked. "Since I was 17,"I said,"Now can I change back into my t shirt?". Alisson nodded. She didn't know, so she was just as surprised as the rest of them. I walked back upstairs, changed back into my blue t shirt.

          I walked downstairs and saw Rob blushing, Preston looking mad, and Mitch smirking. I sat down. "Mitch dared Rob to kiss you,"Jasmine whispered. "Crap,"I mumbled, probably blushing. "It's a dare,"Mitch smirked. I walked over to Rob, who was blushing even more. "He never said where you have to kiss me,"I whispered, pointing at my cheek. He nodded, and kissed me on the cheek. I blushed and walked back to my spot on the couch.

~~Time Skip~~

          I'm currently watching The Titanic. Don't worry, I'm alone so no one will see me cry. (Lol,me whenever I watch a sad movie) I suddenly got a Twitter notification on my phone. "Sis watching Titanic". "PRESTON!". I wiped away the tears and ran downstairs. "Is nothing private anymore?!"I yelled. I'm not really mad it's just there are limits. "I didn't think you'd be mad,"he said. I walked back upstairs, slamming the door shut.

A/N

Hey guys! I actually finished the deadlox FanFic days ago, it's just the WiFi was slow and I can stand slow WiFi. I sorta turn into evil Santana... That's it for now, goodbye my jewels.

-Crystal