Ch.9 Challenges

Ch.9 Challenges

    Rob's POV

         "I'm bored!"Marley whined. "We all are,"Jerome said. Mat, Lachlan, Mitch, Jerome, came over. "Why is it so hot?"Mitch said. "Well, it's probably 10 times hotter for you, Rob and Mat than it actually is because you guys are Canadians,"Marley said staring at the ceiling.

         "KOOL AID ATTACK!"we heard. We all looked up and saw Preston and Jasmine with Nerf guns. We all got up and ran. "Does this happen everyday?"I asked Marley. "Most of the time, yeah ,"she said. Next thing you know, we were being sprayed with grape kool aid. "Well this sucks,"Marley said covered.in kool aid. We walked out of our not so secret hiding place. "Aww, we're out of looking aid, well the rest of you guys are safe, this time,"Preston said. Marley punched Preston in the arm. "Hey guys, how about the Ice Bucket Challenge?"Mitch asked with a smirk.on his face. "We are already soaking wet, why not,"Marley said.

          Jasmine set up the cameras in front of us. We were all outside, each of us had a bucket full of ice and water. "Hey guys, vlog here and we're going to do the Ice Bucket Challenge. By the way, Preston sprayed me and Marley with kool aid,"I said, explaining why we were already wet. "3..2..1!"Preston yelled right before we all dropped all the ice on ourselves. Jasmine stopped the recording.

    Marley's POV

         We got dry and dressed, and now we're bored again. I went on FaceBook, just because I'm that bored. Once Upon A Time, season 4 Elsa from "Frozen". I read the very short article. Then I got an idea. "Chubby Bunny?"I asked Rob. He nodded. I grabbed the bag of marshmallows from a wooden cabinet in the kitchen. We got our phones and clicked on camera. "Hey guys, chubby bunny challenge,"I simply said. I grabbed a marshmallow,"Chubby Bunny". He got one,"Chubby bunny". This went on for awhile until finally Rob almost coughed out the marshmallows. I swallowed the marshmallows, all at once. "Well, guys, that was chubby bunny and bye!"I ended.

         "Cinnamon challenge?"Rob asked. "It's on!"I said. I grabbed a bottle  cinnamon, two spoons, and two glasses of water. We headed to the bathroom and started the camera. "Hey guys, we're doing the cinnamon challenge,"Rob said. "We're probably going to die,"I said,"But we're bored so yeah". We put the cinnamon on the spoon, grabbed our glass of water, and swallowed the cinnamon. We immediately coughed out the cinnamon. I put the water in my mouth and spit it out in the sink, as did Rob. "Big mistake,"I told Rob. "Well, bye guys,"Rob coughed. I stopped the recordings for both of us. "You okay?"I asked Rob. "Yeah,"Rob said as we walked out of the bathroom.

         We edited the video and named it "Challenges | IRL video". I soon realized it was getting late. "Good night,"I said. "Night,"he said. I walked to my room. I changed to my pajama shorts and mint green undershirt. I took off my bra, because no one likes them. I laid down on my bed and peacefully went to sleep