Ch.39 Broken Again

Ch.39 Broken Again

~~2 Weeks Later~~

Marley's POV

"Let's go!"Jasmine rushed. "Hold up, I'm getting my earphones!"I said. I lifted the pillow and grabbed my earphones.

"Now let's go". She had suggested we run, since I'm still overwhelmed from the baby.

"I still don't get why I'm waking up at 8 in the moring the run around a park,"I mumbled as we began to jog. "Because it's healthy. Now come on, put some effort!".

If there's one thing I hate, it's running. But if it means getting rid of the stress, then I kind of have to do it.

So, we began jogging around the same park where me and Rob watched the sunset every month.

"And how is this supposed to help me get over my stress?"I asked her. "Exercising gives you time to think, with no one to rush". I shrugged, continuing to run.

This sorta benefits me, I guess. Might as well lose the little baby weight I gained.

The song 'Our Own House' by MisterWives came on, one of my favorites.

This is going to be a good day. I mean, for the first time in two weeks, I'm actually happy. Not because of the song, or because I jogging with a friend, or because I'm losing weight.

But because I'm being myself.

I smiled, continuing to jog.

~~Mini TimeSkip ~~

We passed by a big oak tree for the fourth time, decidig this would be our last lap. Jasmine passed me, turning the corner.

She froze for a moment, then ran for a moment.

"You know what, let's just go home. This way, I know a shortcut". I may be a terrible liar, but I know Jasmine and she lies terribly when it's something tragic.

"Wait what? What's over there?". Curiosity got the best of me so I ran. "Marley! Come back!".

I turned the corner, seeing why she froze. Rob.

Tears filled my eyes.

My mind seemed to think it was a mistake, that I was going crazy. But my heart knew it was true.

Rob and Desiree, kissing. Closing my eyes, I began to hyperventilate.

Rob saw me, then pushed Desiree away from him. He was wide eyes, and even from here I could see the guilt in his face.

His lips formed my name, but all I heard was a whisper.

I simply shook my head, and he knew what it meant. We are done. Mob doesn't exist. Nd it never will again.

I ran back to Jasmine, who had a worried look on her face. Tears flooded my eyes.

"D-do you think I can move back in with Preston?"I asked her as we walked out of the park.

"Of course. Do you want me to go back to his place and get your stuff?". I nodded. "I'll come too, but can we go after we go back to Preston's? I don't want to see him right now".

I heard footsteps behind us. "Marley". I turned around. As if on cue, he happened to be here. "Rob, we're done. Don't talk to me, because I'm over you. What we had...it's over".

And with that, I ran away, hands covering my face. Jasmine ran up to me, looking back at Rob. I saw her shake her head, then turn back to me.

So it's official. I'm broken again.

A/N
So yeah, heh heh.
·Fangirls·Don't·Kill·Me·
Ummm, I'm sorry if I made you sad in the last chapter.
I'm sorry if I made you sad this chapter.
But-uh-yeah. Mob...
):
I promise John Green isn't writing this. [^^Proof he's taking over the world^^]