Ch.5 Alone

Ch.5 Alone

    Marley's POV

          "MARLEY!! WAKE UP!!!"I heard Preston yell. "Lemme sleep,"I mumbled. As you can probably tell, this happens everyday, me being too lazy to get up and Preston yelling. I heard footsteps. I turned to face the matress and then put one of my pillows over my head. "Marley, get up or I'm breaking your Nerf gun,"Preston warned. "I HAVE LIKE 20 MORE PURSTON, YOU'LL NEVA FIND DEM! "I yelled.I heard the door open. Preston pulled the blankets off me. "Get up!"he said. "Uggghh fine,"I mumbled. I sat up. "I'm gonna change, get out,"I said. He got out. Once you wake me up, I can't go back to sleep, so there's no point in trying. I looked at myself in the mirror. My hair is a complete mess. I lifted my shirt to inspect my tattoo close to my belly button. Preston doesn't know about it, in fact no one does. It's a double infinity sign. It doesn't hurt as much as it hurt when I first got it, and boy it hurt. I opened my drawer and grabbed my clothes and headed for the bathroom.

          After I showered, I walked downstairs. I put on a coral colored shirt that says Nerd and black shorts. It's too hot for jeans. I saw Rob and Preston eating. "Hello strangers I know,"I said as I opened the fridge. I'm not hungry, I think this is the first time I've ever said this, so I just grabbed a coke. "Not hungry?"Preston asked. I shaked my head no.

~~After they're done eating~~

          We ended up watching Once Upon A Time, I dragged them into it. I might have enjoyed the episode more if it wasn't so hot. "I will find you, I will always find you,"Charming said to Snow. "Awwwwwwwwww,"I said. "Isn't that something a stalker would say?"Rob asked. "Way to ruin the moment,"I said. He laughed. Soon, the episode was over. "You guys wanna record Lucky Block PVP?"Preston asked. Me and Rob nodded yes.

          "Hey guys what's up, Preston here with Marley and Rob and we're going to play Lucky Block PVP!"Preston started off. After Rob explained the rules, we started playing. "Look at me, aren't I pretty with my armor?"Preston asked. "Actually Preston, I know a song that explains how pretty you are,"I said trying not to laugh. "Sing it!"Preston said. "Mk,"I said before I cleared my throat. "U-G-L-Y- YOU AIN'T GOT NO ALIBI, YOU UGLY, WHA WHA, YOU UGLY, YO MAMA SAID YOU UGLY!"I yelled. Rob and I broke put laughing. I literally fell on the floor. "Wow, that was so nice,"Preston said sarcastically. "It's what sisters are for,"I said as I shrugged.

~~Mini Time Skip~~

          I screamed. Rob started laughing. "Mua ha ha, I am the king of PVP!"he yelled. "Not for long..."Preston said as he hit Rob with his lucky sword. Rob screamed like a little girl. "So manly,"I said sarcastically. "Alright Preston take us out,"Rob said as he laughed. "That was Lucky Block PVP with TNTExplosion and Woofless. If you enjoyed hit that like button down below and subscribe to all the channel, they'll be down in the description and see yuh guys!"Preston ended.

          "Well, guys, ima change 'cause I'm going on a date with Jasmine later,"Preston said getting up. "Awwwwwwwwww,"I said. He walked upstairs and into his room.

~~Mini Time Skip~~

          Preston left a few minutes ago. "I'm bored!"I whined. "Me too,"he said. I realized we are alone. Oh boy, is this going to be awkward. "How about we play Twitter or Dare?"he asked. "Twitter or dare?"I asked. "Yeah, we ask the people to comment a truth and/or a dare and I choose a truth and dare for you and you choose a truth and dare for me. Oh, and we film it and post it on YouTube,"he said. "No,"I said as I got my phone from my pocket. I opened Twitter and posted" Comment either a Truth or dare. I'll pick one for Rob. Posting on YouTube so make them super embarrassing (:"  While Rob posted" Comment either a truth a dare I'll pick one for Marley (: Posting on YouTube " . Almost instantly, the comment flooded. I opened my laptop and clicked on WebCam, as did Rob. We took a few minutes to choose, and then started the video. "Hey guys, TNTExplosion here with Mr. Woofless and we're playing truth and dare. A few minutes ago, we each asked for you too comment a truth and dare and we might choose it,"I started off. "We took a few minutes and chose,"Rob said,"Ladies go first". "You want the truth or dare first?"I asked. "Truth?"he said uncertainly. (Using random made up names so if this is your's then, good for you)"This is from SkittleLover109, Rob, Is Poofless real?"I giggled. "No, Poofless is not real,"he said as he laughed. "Ok, now for da dare,"I smirked. "Oh god,"he said. "This is from MCFreak333, Rob, I dare you too.... tweak on camera,"I said trying not to laugh. "Of course,"he said face palming. So, he did as he was told. I laughed so hard I started crying. "Well, it's your turn,"he said with a evil smile on his face. "Truth first pwease,"I said. "This is from TBNRAngel, Marley, Do you like anyone?"he asked. "Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,"I thought aloud,"Do I have to say who it is?". "No,"he said. "Then yes I like someone,"I said thinking of Rob. "Now for the dare, JennyDoesMinecraft dares you too sing,"he said,"And it has to be a real song by a real artist". "Fffine,  just lemme look up the lyrics,"I sighed. "Ok, I'm going to sing Without You by David Guerra,"I said. I took a deep breath.