Ch.45 Progression || Last Chapter

~~A Few Months Later~~

Marley's POV

Holding hands, Rob and I walked over to the swing set we went to every month, just like we promised each other.

We sat side-by-side, looking each other in the eye. I smiled at him. The sun-set made everything more calm and beautiful.

"Marley..."he started. "Yeah?".

He sighs, a small smile creeping on his face.

"When I look at you, and I see this perfect, gorgeous girl whom I fell in love with. I look at myself and see a tall weirdo with a thin head and I still wonder why you chose to love me".

I smiled at him, putting my hand on his cheek. "I honestly don't know. I just know that you are my soul mate, and I'll always love you".

"I'm so glad you said that,"he said as he got off the swing. I watched as he got on one knee, taking out a small red velvet box.

I felt tears fill my eyes, but forced myself not to cry.

"Marley Arsement, will you marry me?". I stayed silent, our eyes locked. "Yes".

It was all I could say, it was all I needed to say.

He slid the ring on my finger, me just admiring it.

We both got up, looking into each other's eyes. Our lips met, the kiss so passionate and real.

I put my arms around his neck, him lifting me. We pulled away to, looking at each other with such love.

"OH MY GOD SHE SAID YES MY EMOTIONS!!". We both turned around to see a face-palming Preston, who was holding his phone and a very fangirl-y Jasmine.

"Sorry guys, we had to record it,"Preston says. I simply smile, looking back at Rob.

"Well, at least you didn't reject me this time,"Rob tells me. I roll my eyes, still smiling.

"Wait, this time, he proposed before? When?". Jasmine took his phone from him and started the recording again.

I simply laughed and went over to hug Preston. "Thank you,"I whisper. We pulled away. "For what?". "Because without you, I wouldn't have met Rob".

"Awwwww. Brother/sister moment!"Jasmine screeched. "Stop screaming so much Jasmine, you're gonna break the screen,"I laughed. "I can't help it, this is too adorable!".

We all laughed. "Let's go home". So we all walked out of the park, taking our separate ways.

~~Time Skip~~

"Come on Mob!"I said in a baby voice as Mob chasing me around the condo. I laughed, looking back at her.

My foot twisted against the carpet, Mob running past me. I felt onto something-scratch that-someone. You guessed it, Rob.

"Why does this always happen to us?"I mumbled, getting off him. "Maybe we should just go with it". He pulled me back onto him, our lips meeting.

"I love you". "I love you".

A/N
·Omg! It's over! 45 chapters, one year! Wow, this is amazing. Anyways, the sequel will be uploaded soon, with the first three chapters and prologue. (:
·Thank you to all those who have been reading from the beginning. I love you my jewels.