Ch.18 Getting Ready For MineCon

~~Two Months Later~~

  Marley's POV

    Finally, I got the cast off. I'm so relieved.

    I walked fown the stairs, wearing a Pikachu sweater, plain white t-shirt,  and yellow knee shorts.

    I saw Preston, Jasmine, Alisson, and Tyler(MunchingBrotato) skyping with Matt, Mitch, and Jerome, who are currently in Canada.

    "HEY! MARLEY!"I heard Mitch yell. I walked over to the computer screen. "Yeah?". "You going to MineCon?". "Of course!"I said, happily.

    Mitch turned to face Jerome and Matt, then turned to face us again.

    "How's Rob?"Matt teased. I could feel my face burning. Somehow,  they found about about me liking Rob.

    Instead of answering their question, I walked away into the kitchen.

    "Aww, Marley, come on! Don't get mad at us!"Jerome yelled in a apologizing but playful voice. I sighed, then walked back with the others with my jar of Nutella.

~~Time Skip~~

    After I bought the airplane ticket, I got a call from Rob. I felt my face burn as much as it did before.

    I hesitated whether or not to answer it.

    After a few seconds, I pressed the answer button.

    "Hey!"he greeted cheerfully. "Hey!". "Are you going to MineCon?"he asked, cheerfully. "Yes, are you?". "Yeah". It was awkard for a moment. "Well, I'll see you at the airport"he said, then ended the call.

    I could feel myself blushing, for some reason. I always blush when we talk or when our eyes meet, which happens quite often.

~~Next Day~~

    I finally finished packing my stuff, although I didn't start packing until midnight. "Preston! I'm done packing!"I yelled, dragging the mint green suitcase down the stairs. "Finally!"he said. It's not like we were going to be late, just that Preston wanted to stop at McDonald's before we went to the airport.

    After we finished eating at McDonald's, we headed to the airport. I sat in the backseat watching PewDiepie while Jasmine and Preston were being lovey-dovey.

    Soon, we arrived at the airport. It wasn't as crowded as usual, but still crowded. "Marley!"I heard. I looked around, and saw Rob. I felt my face burn as he walked over. I looked over at Jasmine and Preston, who were doing that 'awwww' face. I ignored them, which isn't that easy.

    "Hi!"I said. "Dem couple doe,"I heard Jasmine whisper. I shot her a look, and she quickly stop laughing, or at least tried.

    Suddenly, we heard the intercom lady announce our flight was boarding. (a/n: not sure how to phrase it, so whatever) We walked in through the doors and into the plane.

    I ended up sitting next to Rob, while Preston and Jasmine sat in the seats behind us. This is going to be a nightmare.

A/N
Sorry I haven't updated for about a month! It's just there's school and yearbook and family problems. I try to write chappies as much as possible but I either don't get to finish writing them, or don't get to update. I promise I'll try to update every three days. I hope you guys can forgive me for my long absences.
    -Crystal