Ch.24 Wedding Dress

Ch.24 Wedding Dress

~~Next Day~~

Marley's POV

Me and Jasmine rushed over to Alisson and Tyler's house.

Luckily Tyler was awake. Unlucky, Alisson wasn't. Alisson has always been a heavy sleeper, even when we were little, and almost impossible to wake up.

"I suggest either spraying her with water or yell 'Peeta sucks' to wake her up,"Tyler told us. We looked at him curiously. "She'll get up, throw a pillow at you and yell at you for say 'Peeta sucks' but she'll wake up,"he said.

We walked into Alisson's room. Most of the wall was covered with pictures of OUAT, Doctor Who, Revenge, TVD, OUATIW, Bones, Divergent, TFIOS, Harry Potter, and Precy Jackson actors and characters.

We didn't want to wet her bed, so we didn't spray her with water. "Peeta sucks!"we yelled. Almost immediately, she sat up and threw a pillow at me. Jasmine got lucky.

"How dare you say that?!?! Without Peeta Katniss wouldn't have started the whole mockingjay thing and started the rebellion!!!"she yelled. "Calm down, we're just kidding,"Jasmine said. We were both laughing as Alisson groaned.

"Come on, it's 1 in the afternoon. Remember you said we'd help you pick out your dress". She groaned again, then she got up. She grabbed some clothes and went into her bathroom.

"So, Marley, you and Rob,"Jasmine teased. "You and Alisson already asked me questions yesterday, remember?"I said while blushing.

"Actually, since we knew Preston was listening in on us-"I cut her off."Wait what?!". "That's why Preston said he'd go upstairs while we fangirl; to listen in on us,"she said. I should've known.

"Anyways, did you guys kiss?"she asked. "Yes...". "Really?! Yesh! Now for the real question, are you going on another date?!". "I don't know, he didn't ask,"I told her. "Oh".

~~Mini Time Skip~~

We got to the wedding dress store and saw it was crowded with people. One of the people I recognized.

"Celeste?". My cousin. We've always gotten along, in fact, she's one of my favorite cousins. "Marley? What are you doing here?"she asked.

"Oh, just helping a friend choose out her dress,"I told her,"So your boyfriend proposed?". "Yeah, and he was such a sweetheart when he did,"she sighed,"Matt is the love of my life". I looked at her, then remembered something.

~~Beginning of Flashback~~

I overheard Matt, Mitch, Jerome, Rob, Lachlan and Preston talking. "So you propsoed to her?"Mitch asked. "Yeah,"Matt said. "Will we ever meet her?"Jerome asked. "Celeste is kind of shy, plus you might already know her".

~~End of Flashback ~~

"Does your fiance happen to be Matt Nucciarone and own a YouTube channel?"I asked. "Yeah...why?". "No reason, well gotta go,"I said. I swear to god, he better watch out later.

"I don't want it strapless, and I just want it straight down, no poofiness,"Alisson told us.

"One question; Are you guys having this wedding outside or inside?"Jasmine asked. "Outside, why?"Alisson asked. "Okay, that limits the dress choices,"I said, looked at the differnt dresses.

Alisson started trying on dresses, the ones she liked and the ones we thought were nice. Eventually, we found a dress that all of us agreed on.

(Alisson's Wedding dress: http://www.topswedding.com/cute-modest-short-sleeve-chiffon-white-simple-mature-wedding-dress-p-6320.html#.VJ9xSrcO6CQ )

~~Time Skip~~

We went to my house, since Preston wasn't there. "So Once Upon A Time has one more episode to go before the season 4 mid season finale?"Jasmine asked. "Yeah, and I heard Malificent, Ursula, and Cruella De Vil will be in it,"I told them.

Suddenly, I got a call from Rob. "Oh my gahd, he's calling you. ANSWER!!!"Alisson and Jasmine yelled. "Ok, but I'm not putting it on speaker,"I told them,"And don't.make.a.sound".

I answered the call. "Hey". "Hey". "Since we didn't talk about it yesterday, I would like to know if you'd like to go on a second date,"he asked. "Yeah-of course".

A/N
Celeste is @mikayla_MC requested character.
I promise I'll add the others soon.
-Crystal