Ch.30 Our Past

Ch.30 Our Past

Marley's POV

Mitch gave an embarrassed chuckle, getting back up. Everyone went back to talking, acting like nothing happened.

"You're still wearing contacts?"Crystal asked. "Uh-yeah". I don't really like to talk about the fact that I once wore glasses, back in high school. I still wear glasses, but only if I don't feel like putting my contacts back on.

"Since when has Marley wore glasse?"Jerome smirked. "To be fair, I always wore Jasmine's glassses, then eventually my vision slowly went away, so I needed glasses...it's all Jasmine's fault,"I told them. All the guys, including Preston, looked at Jasmine. "What?..". "Since when do you wear glasses?"

~~Time Skip~~

"Well, we gotta go, my dad is gonna get worried,"Crystal said. "You guys need a ride? It's pretty late,"Preston said, looking at his watch. "Sure, thank you,"Crystal said.

Katelyn and Mitch are still talking. Mitch still isn't the new Casanova, but they are hitting it off pretty well. "Well,"Katelyn breathed,"I guess this is goodbye". Mitch looked disappointed.

"Well-erm-how about you call me sometime?"Mitch asked Katelyn. My shipper heart!! Their ship name shall be... Matelyn. "They are so cute!"Crystal squealed quietly. I nodded in agreement.

Mitch handed a piece of paper to Katelyn, Katelyn smiling at him. Feels overload!!!

"Ok, we should get going too,"Vikk said.

"I'll stay here with Marley,"Rob said. Mitch raised an eyebrow, smirking. I gave him a death stare.

Preston walked over to me. "Ima stay at Jasmine's house so...". I gave an understanding nod. Preston gave Rob a kiss her and you'll die look, then walked out the door followed by everyone else.

Just as Mitch was about to close the door behind him, he looked back at us. "Just remember...use protection kids!".

Me and Rob stood there, giving him a death stare. " Mitch, I swear to god I'll -". He left before I could finish threatening him. "One of these days,"I sighed.

"You think you've have it bad, I've known him for years,"Rob said. I giggled. He turned to face me. He looked more serious then I've ever seen him before.

"Who was Crystal talking about?". "What do you mean?"I said, acting like I didn't know who he was talking about. But really, there is no point, as I've said a million times before, I'm a terrible liar.

"Crystal said she thought you weren't over..?". "Rob, I really don't want to talk about that. Those were the darkest moments of my life and-". "Marley, we are in a relationship now, or do you not trust me-"."-Of course I trust you, I just don't want to talk about him,"I interrupted.

"Who is him!? Do you still have feelings for him!? Am I just some rebound to you!?"he exclaimed. "Of course not! He was just a guy from high school!"I told him angrily. "And how long ago did you go to highschool? One, two years ago?".

"Look who's talking. I'm stuck here wondering why you and Desiree aren't together anymore. How do I know I'm not some rebound?!"I yelled back.

He stared at me, then let out a sigh. "Just-just tell me who it is...please". He sounded a lot more calmer.

I sighed, I was going to have to tell him eventually, might as well get it overwith. I sat down on the couch, Rob sat down beside me. I looked down at the floor, not knowing how to start. These were the darkest moments of my life.

"Well, it was my freshmen year. It was Preston's junior year. I was the nerd and geek, got bullied a lot. Then he came. His name was Thomas. Just as I was about to get beaten by a group of cheerleaders, he stood up for me, threatened one of the girls, and the bullying came to an abrupt stop,"I said. I don't want to say the part that really upsets me.

Our eyes met, I could tell he was feeling guilty, but at the same time wanted me to keep talking. I sighed, gathering my thoughts. I haven't told anyone this story since it was actually happened.

I remember Thomas randomly asked me out, and I was stupid and gullible enough to say yes. We kept going out for a couple of weeks and the bullying seemed to have gone away completely.

Then one night we had come back from a date. He drove us over to his house. Neither his parents or siblings were home, so we were alone.

I ended up losing my virginity that night. I didn't want to, I knew I wasn't ready to...but I would have done anything for Thomas. I know, I was really stupid. I should've realized it was all fake.

~~Beginning Of Flashback~~

"He is using you Marley!"Preston yelled at me. "No he isn't, he loves me!!"I yelled back. "You seriously think that? You think that he'll be with you forever?!"Preston yelled angrily. "No I don't! I know he does love me, I know he'll be with me forever!". Preston sighed angrily, then turned to face me.

"Well, how about we test that. Tell him your pregnant, tell him the child is his. Then see if he stays". "But I'm a terrible liar!". "He doesn't know you well enough to tell when you're lying". "Fine! I'll tell him! But he will still stay with me!!"I yelled.

~~End Of Flashback~~

When I told Thomas, he slapped me. Called me a whore, slut, fat ugly bitch, ect. The bullying came back, worse than ever. So me and Preston moved to another high school, the one that Jasmine attended. There was no bullying there.

I told this to Rob. Even adding the part where I got slapped,

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't think it was that bad". "It's okay, I was going to have to tell you eventually,"I told him. Our eyes met again, this time the guilt was very, very clearly seen.

"...Was he your first love, I mean, before-"I cut him off,"No... just an obsession, I hated getting bullied, figured if I dated him, it would stop". I felt that I couldn't talk anymore. I just had to repeat the darkest moments of my life, the moments I thought I found my true love, to my true love.

Rob looked down at the floor, a guilty look on his face. "I-I'm sorry I got so angr-"I cut him off. "I was going to have to tell you eventually,"I repeated.

He sighed, he looked even more guilty than before. "Then I guess I should tell you why I broke up with Desiree". "You don't have to-"he cut me off,"I'm going to have to tell you eventually".

I looked at the ground, sighed, then looked at him once again. Our fingers intertwined.

"Our relationship was never a real relationship. We never talked about our feelings. It was just about the sex,"he said the last part very slowly and looked embarrassed,"So when I finally told her we needed to talk about us, she admitted she was seeing someone else at the same time, but claimed she loved me. I could tell was lying, so I broke it off".

After an awkward moment of silence, Rob spoke up again."Well, I should get going, it's getting late". He caressed my cheek, smiling sadly. "Wait...stay". The words just came out. Our eyes met again.

"I...You're the first guy I've been able to trust since high school. You made me realize that love does exist, that it can last". I took a deep, yet quiet, breath, and said what I've never told Rob before. "I love you".

A/N
*I'll be adding Bacca2012 and DJCreeper1106 either in the next or in the chappie after that*

·Luv you my jewels, bye!!