Ch.6 This guy gets me

Rob's POV

"Without You... with you, I can't rest. I'm so alive. I've lost my heart, I've lost my mind without you, without you,"she sang. She's incredibly talented. I couldn't help but stare at her. She's just so gorgeous. "Without you..."she ended. "Wow,"I said as I clapped. "So that was truth or dare, bye guys!"she ended while blushing.

"Well, it wasn't as bad as twerking,"she said. "Yeah..."I laughed. It was silent for a moment. "Wanna watch a movie?"she asked. "Sure, what movie?"I asked. She got up and opened a cupboard near the tv. "We have the Conjuring, The Dark Knight Rises, and Battleship,"she said. "I have not seen Battleship,"I said. "I'll make popcorn,"she said as she walked to the kitchen. After almost 2 minutes she came back with a bowl of popcorn. She put the DVD in the DVD Player and sat down next to me. "So what's this about?"I asked. "Well, there is this ignorant guy and his brother is in the army. His brother convinces him to join, and suddenly, aliens attack. And that's all I'm gonna say,"she said.

~~Time Skip~~

"That.was.awesome!!!"I yelled. "I know right! Chicken Burrito!!!"she yelled. (Battleship reference XD) I laughed. We heard a knock at the door. Marley got up and opened the door. Preston came in. "How'd the date go?!"Marley yelled. "Good,"he sitting down on the recliner, "And Marley, you already know that Poofless is not real". "I chose the truth by closing my eyes and randomly,"she said.

~~Time Skip~~

Marley's POV

I laid in bed, eating Oreos and reading The Fault in our Stars. "Okay? Okay. Dammit Hazel stop flirting with me! Okay."I laughed. I reached for another cookie, nothing. How did I finish them already?! Suddenly, I got a call from Jasmine. "Hey,"I said. "Hey". "How'd the date go?"I asked. "Well, we went to the park and we had a picnic,"she sighed. "Please tell me there was no make out session?"I begged. "There was no make out session!"she denied. "So there was?"I asked. "No!!!!"she denied again. This went on for about 30 minutes...

"TYLER YOU PUSH ME OFF ONE MORE TIME, I PROMISE YOU I'LL TURN INTO GODZILLA AND IT WON'T BE PRETTY!!"I yelled at Tyler (MunchingBrotato). Me, Alisson, and Tyler are currently playing on a parkcour map. Tyler and Alisson were cracking up. Next thing you know, Tyler pushed me off. "Oh come on!!"I yelled as I clicked Respawn button. I tp'ed to Tyler and pushed him off. "Oh come on!"he whined. "It's called revenge!"I smirked. Alisson was still laughing. After 18 minutes of pushing each other of blocks and non sense, we ended the recordings.

~~Time Skip~~

Me, Rob, Preston and Jasmine were driving to the movie theater. I was busy watching a PewDiePie video. While Jasmine, who is sitting next to me in the back, is watching a Skydoesminecarft video. We were both laughing like crazy, the guys just face palming.

Soon enough, we were in the super long line to see The Amazing Spider Man 2. (pretend it barley came out). Preston paid for the tickets. "Okay, me and Jasmine will save you guys seats while you buy the food,"Preston suggested. "Sure,"I shrugged getting in line, along with Rob. "I just hope they don't end up in a make out session,"I mumbled. Rob laughed. We got all the food, and it was a lot, and walked into the theater. It was full, expect for two seats, next to Preston and Jasmine. They were sitting next to each other so me and Rob have to sit next to each other. We sat down in the chairs, the previews showing.

~~Time Skip to end of the movie~~

Tears ran down my cheeks, I was trying to hide them by putting my arms on my cheeks. Jasmine was doing the same. We walked out of theater. I pretended to yawn so the guys wouldn't think I was crying.(I always do this when I'm crying. :P ) That didn't work. "I bet in the next Spider-Man, Mary Jane is going to be there,"I said shaking my head in disaprovement. "I didn't think you guys would cry,"Preston said, referring to me and Jasmine. "We're girls, what do you expect?"Jasmine said shrugging. "Wanna yell out the ending to ruin the ending for people?"Rob asked me. I nodded yes. This guy gets me. "Oh my God I can't believe Qwen died !"I said ,loud enough for people to hear . (sorry I if I ruined the ending for you) Some of the people had disappointed looks on their faces. We waited to get to the parking lot to laugh. Jasmine and Preston were face palming. There is a lot face palming in my life."Mature person and Preston,"I told Rob. He chuckled. "And we're the immature people,"he laughed. We high-fived. "It's like you guys are twins,"Jasmine said as she sat down in the car, along with the rest of us. "We understand each other,"Rob said. I nodded. On drive back home, I realized something. I don't just like Rob... I love him.

A/N

Hey guys, I wanted to upload this chappie two days ago but back to school shopping and if there's anything that I hate, it's shopping. I'm going to middle school,7th grade. I'm going back to school in about 4 days. I'm hoping that homework won't make me have to limit the amount of uploads, but who knows. I'll try to upload as much as I can for now. Bye my jewels (: