Ch.29 Reunited

Ch.29 Reunited

  Marley's POV

    It can't be my cousin, she would've mentioned some guy named Jerome. She might have met him during the year we didn't really talk, but she would've said something during our call, right? Wrong. I mentally sighed, she would've been in a rush to talk to her dad.

    I looked at Preston, who was looking at me. He must've also thought there was a possibility that it might be our cousin.

    We all looked at Jerome to see why he was calling  'Crystal'. "Hey Crystal,"he greeted. He seemed happy and revealed now. We heard the sound of a girl's voice, sounded a lot like my cousin.

    He actually smiled. "Your in Texas, since when?"Jerome asked, the smile still remaining on his face.

    "Tomorrow? Ok. See you later, bye". He looked up at us, his happiness clearly showing. Wow, this girl must really be special to him.

    "Ok, see you later. Bye". We all stared, in amazement, as Jerome got up. We looked at each other, this must be a hallucination.

    He looked around at us, then seeing our confused looks, answered our question. "Crystal is a girl from middle school,"he said. "Oh,"we all corresponded.

    All of us were awe-struck. One minute  he's sad and depressed, the next he's joyful and blissful.

   We awkwardly stood there, no one making a sound. I got my phone, just to make it look like I was doing something.

    I then saw Crystal texted me. 'My middle school crush just called me, tell you more later'. Well, it's definitely Crystal.

    "Jerome, does Crystal happen to be this girl?". I pulled up a picture of me, Crystal, and Preston at the fair, this being the only picture I have of Crystal. "Yeah...wait how do you know Crystal?"he asked, he looked at me and then Preston.

    "She's our cousin,"Preston told him. Jerome stood there awkwardly, scratching the back of his neck. "Uhhhh...".

    "She's coming visiting me and Preston later, wanna surprise her?". I'm a huge fan of setting people up, me having a huge shipper heart.

    "Really?"he asked. He tried to act causal but you could clearly see his excitement.

    "Yeah, let's go". I looked at all of them, they nodded. "Wait!"Jerome said. We all looked at him, concerned something was wrong. "Ima change really quick". He ran to the bathroom while we laughed.

    Lachlan looked at me and Rob. "So you announced you two are dating,huh?". A smirk crept on his face. I felt myself blushing.

    "Awwwwwwwwwwww,"Mitch and Vikk said in unison. Preston laughed...wait what? "Shut up!"I said. They all laughed once again.

~~Mini Time Skip~~

    We headed out of Rob's house. Everyone walked ahead of me and Rob. We stood side by side.

    "So..."Rob started. "Yeah?". "You setting those two up?"he asked. "How did you know?". "I don't know, just seems like something you'd do,"he said.

    Everyone turned around the corner ahead of us, giving me a chance. I pulled Rob's shirt collar and kissed him. He kissed back very quickly, holding my waist.

    "PDA!!". Me and Rob quickly pulled away and saw Mitch, Alisson, Lachlan, and Vikk smirking at us. I rolled my eyes while facepalming.

    After what seemed like forever, possibly from the constant teasing from Mitch, we got home. "Just imagine, we are gonna have to suffer this as long as we date,"I told Rob. "Worth it". I looked at him then smiled.

    We waited a couple minutes, just talking about the random-est things until the doorbell rang. "Finally, my shipper heart will be healed!"I squealed. Jerome gave me a confused look. "What did you expect, me too not ship you guys? Don't be ridiculous".

    I opened the door and there was Crystal, whom looked different from when I last saw her, and a girl behind her, who I assume is her friend. "Hi Crystal!"I greeted. "Hi Marley, oh, this is Katelyn,"she said, pointing at her friend.

    "Nice too meet you,"Katelyn said. "Nice too meet you too, come in". They walked in and as soon as Crystal saw Jerome, she froze. "Hi Crystal,"Jerome said. He opened his arms and they hugged. Awww, my shipper heart really is healed.

    "But...how?-". "Her boyfriend and him are friends,"Mitch said. Crystal looked at me with a stunned look. "Boyfriend? I thought you still weren't over T-". She stopped talking when I gave her the don't say another word look.

    Preston was awkwardly looking away, knowing who Crystal was talking about. "Uhh- this is my boyfriend, Rob". Crystal and Rob shook hands.

~~Time Skip cause I'm terrible at conversations~~

    We were all talking. Jerome flirting with Crystal. Mitch seemed to be flirting with Katelyn, and if he was, he was being his really unsmooth self.

    The last time I saw Crystal she had brunette hair and blonde tips, now she has brunette hair with flame red tips. She has light tan skin and hazel eyes. Katelyn has light blue wavy hair, light skin, and green eyes.

    Mitch almost fell against a small cabinet, all of us staring at him. Wow, really smooth.

A/N

@xXKitKatXx was just added (character being Katelyn.

I'll add @djcreeper1106 soon.

That's all for now. Bye my jewels (: