10: None of your business

None of your business
JUV'S POV

"Your girl can live without our car. Don't brag what you have. Brag what you can do. Humayo ka at pumara."

That was the exact word that dad was able to tell me dahil nga dinala niya ang kotse for his business in Manila.

I have no choice to commute. It's my second time or so, in riding a jeep.

And I think, Hallyx too. She is not used to in saying pumara. Bakit hindi na lang kasi tigil? Why para?

Ayaw kong mapahiya sa harap niya kaya I can't speak that word infront of many.

Conscious self, updating...

About pineapple, I keep thinking about it in a jeep while she was ignoring me because of being ashamed, I think, on me.

Yeah. I don't know why, but she was faking her sleep in jeep. About pineapple, she's a fan of that talking sponge with the house of pineapple. Yeah.

It's cute for her.

When in our house, she keep staring, and observing our interior design. I hope that it will pass on her taste.

We went to our library and I gave her phone. I conclude that she didn't bring her phone so I lend mine. Maybe she did not bring her own phone because she thought that we will just spent an hour or two. Ayaw n'ya ata akong makasama.

But!

I would like to spend the whole day with her. Actually this training, creative writing can just simply taught on our vacant but I always say that I'm busy.

It works!

Now, she's in my library. I can notice every reactions in her face. Her frowns, every time she crease her forehead, every smiles, and even the twiching of her eyelashes.

I was so clouded with the idea that she was just a one meter away. In this Sunday with her is a blessing.

"Password?"

I said the password, and she gulped. She even forgot to twich her eyelashes. She was dumbfounded for seconds. Then I realized what password I've just said.

'None of your business'

That means to me. Actually, it's a great idea for me. I'm nothing on her. I'm the none of all her business. I will always be there in all of her business or event life. I will always be his 'None' in every business she's doing. She's an achiever, a clever woman, she is true to herself, and she's trying to fit in every attitude in classroom and that's hard. Gladly, she's doing great in school despite of the lost of her Papa. Yes, her Papa just died. She can be sad but she chooses to be happy. She can do everything smaller or bigger than her thumb— (except eating on the right time.)

I explained it that None of your business is my password. I can see the sadness in her eyes. Sadness? Frustration? Or something that I triggered. I don't know.

I feel guilty so,

"Sorry."

"Nag-expect lang naman ako na pamatay braincells 'yong password mo, 'yong tipong hahablutin ko pa si Sherlock Holmes malaman lang. My bad actually, I'm sorry."

After that, the atmosphere began to lighten up.

But I heard her release her deep sighed.

"Why?"

"Wala ng cheesecake."

She's breathing thousands of joke. If puns could take as a dosage. She's now overdosed.