10 years later.

*10 years later*

Kylie's POV.

10 years ago I decided to move out of Scranton Pennsylvania to start my life over. It's been 10 years since I last saw Ricky and since he saw his own children.

As of now Jace is 15 he is covered in tattoos from getting them behind my back; he died his hair black and is 6'1.

Keaton & Michael are now 13 they both has bright blue eyes and shaggy hair except for Michael he has died his hair black while Keaton is still the same for 13 years old they are both 5'9 while I still stand at 5'2.

Now for Lilah she is now 11 years old and is absolutely beautiful her eyes have faded into a bright green color and her hair is a dark brown. I couldn't be happier with my kids, but Jace being the oldest is always smoking, drinking. and doing all kinds of drugs and the worse thing is he shows Keaton & Michael they've been on all sorts of drugs as well.

While Lilah is still innocent although Keaton & Michael are still overly protective of her Jace is too, but as I said he's never home. I also haven't spoken to
TJ although the twins always ask about him, I always blow if off by changing the subject I just need to keep them away from knowing and I also want Lilah to get older. Chris and the boys come visit often too and I really appreciate them for that.

Lilah is still in love with Angelo while the twins seem to connect more with Balz and Ryan. And Jace on the other hand he basically is never home when they're here.

Currently it was about 10am and I was making breakfast.

"Guys!" I yelled when I finished the food.

Soon Keaton, Michael, Jace and Lilah came running down the stairs. They all came to sit down while I grabbed the plates. Keaton sat next to Michael while Lilah sat across from them and next to Jace. I gave them the food and they began eating.

"I'm thirsty." Jace said standing up and walking to the fridge. I raised my eye brown and he pulled out a beer.

"No." I simply said.

"Don't fucking tell me what to do." Jace said softly so only I could hear.

"I can tell you what ever the hell I want to, as long as you live in this fucking house." I said so only he could hear me.

"You're a bitch." Jace said walking away and grabbing the beer anyway.

"Beer for breakfast gimme some." Michael said as Jace handed him the beer.

"Michael Anthony." I said glaring down at him, he quickly gave the bottle back to Jace and he drank it. Lilah looked at Jace as he drank it then she continued eating.

"Mom, how come you never call us by our last name?" Keaton said looking at me.

"Because you only listen to me by your middle name." I said washing the dishes.

"What is our last name?" Keaton asked raising his eyebrow. "Whatever happen to our dad? Where is he?" Keaton said asking again. I was about to answer then Jace spoke.

"Mom banged MIW's guitar player with Lilah and I then she banged ETF's guitar player." Jace said laughing as sipping his beer again.

"Jace Alexander Olson!" I yelled at him loud.

"We have different dads!?" Keaton yelled.

"Stop!" I yelled and silenced them all.

"I'm leaving I'm sick and tired of your bullshit. Mom was a slut end of story." Jace said grabbing his keys.

"Jace!" I yelled loud, I then heard the door slam.

I sighed and rubbed my forehead.

"W-Who's our dad?" Michael asked looking at me.

"Michael, I.-" I said as I began to cry.

"No. I'm not mad. We just need to know Mom." Michael said standing up.

I sighed and sat next to him.

"Remember that party we went to when you guys were 10 and Keaton spilled punch all over himself and we had to go home?" I asked looking at them. They both nodded.

"Remember that man that came up to the both of you? He was tall and had short black hair and was wearing a bandana." I said.

"TJ! TJ Bell!" Keaton yelled.

"Yes. Thomas Bell is your father." I said looking down at the table.

"Wait what's my full name?!" Keaton asked.

"Keaton Anthony Bell & Michael Anthony Bell." I said looking up at them and smiling.

"Mom what's my name?" Lilah asked.

"You my sweet little one is named Lilah Skye Olson." I said grabbing her and sitting her on my lap.

"I'm sorry that I never told you guys you guys were just always to young." I said looking at the twins.

They both smiled. "TJ's a cool dad, do you think we'll ever see him?" Keaton said asking me.

"Of course maybe not today or tomorrow or next year." I said looking at him.

They both nodded. "Mom we still love you, Jace is just an asshole." Keaton said. I raised my eye brow.

"Language." I said.

"Sorry."

"You guys wanna go out for ice cream?" I asked them.

"Sure."

"Yes!"

"Yummy!" They all yelled. I grabbed my keys and we were out the door. God knows what Jace is doing right now.