Chapter Thirty-Six!

Bright is sitting in the chair next to Win, as Win is still unconscious. 

Apparently, a few days before, Win had a concussion and he had been unconscious from then.

2 days back:

"Mr. Chivaree?"

"Yes, sir"

"Win is your husband right?"

"Yes sir"

"So, we just checked his vitals, and everything seems to be fine, but then since he had twins, he had lost lot of energy. So he has to take bed rest until then. He can stay here if it is fine with you"

"Yes, sir let Win stay here, and I will be here too"

"So the babies?"

"I think I will be okay since they are still sleeping, I have called for Win's mother and she may be here tomorrow"

"Okay then, I have given the dosage for now, let him be at rest, don't disturb him"

"Thank you Dr"

Bright is still not used to Win laying on the bed without opening his eyes, without looking at Bright, without kissing him, without hugging him. A tear leaves his eyes and Chariya wriggles in his arms and Vidura sleeps beside Win.

Win wakes up now and then, but he still isn't healthy enough to stand up and walk. 

Vidura was just like Win, the cute eyes, the bunny-smile, the calm posture and everything, while Chariya was more like Bright. A super-active, but still silent and calm.

They should be lucky since both kids were just carbon copies of them, and they weren't so fizzy.

Vidu just swings his arms in his sleep, hitting Win a little. Win wakes up at that. A soft smile emerges in his lips as he looks the two bundles of joy, along with the love of his life. 

"Are you well baby?" - Bright asks him in a hoarse voice.

"Did you cry?" 

"No"

"Liar"

Bright just bends down his head at that.

A nurse knocks at the door.

"Sir, since you just got up do you need something to eat? You can eat anything since your body is fine"

"A cold nitro brew for him"

"And also a green tea latte, with 2% whole milk, steamed for 42 seconds more"

Bright tilted his head back at that. "It has exactly been a year"

Just then Bright realised he has known this gorgeous boy for a little more than a year now. It has exactly been a year Win made him the tea with the exact requirements. Now that he think of it, there is just a week left and their marriage would be officially over. His smile faltered at that.

When the nurse left, Win noticed the sad expression on Bright's face. Call it telepathy, but he knew right away what Bright was thinking. But Win chose to remain silent because all he could think of was if Bright was still in love with him, or since they had kids now, will he take the kids away from Win?

But he loves Bright and Bright loves him. So they both know they will always have each other's heart. They will have each other's time. 

--

It's been a week since the day Win is out of the hospital. They have two more weeks left for the contract to end. And that was the first thing he remembers. 

It's been almost half an hour since Win woke up and only stared at Bright with a loving gaze. He just couldn't take his eyes off of his husband's handsome face.

He smiles and thinks it's enough for the morning stare and decides to just pepper the younger with kisses.

So Win lies on his stomach and uses his hand to push Bright's hair out of his forehead and kisses him there, then his nose, both sides of cheeks, chin, and then kisses him all the way before attaching his lips to the other.

Bright woke up the moment he felt Win's lips on his chin but didn't bother to open his eyes because he wants to savor the moment.

But when he felt the older's lips on his, he kissed back, held the other's waist, and hovers on top of him. Win giggles through the kiss and Bright smiles.

Then Bright's hands started to roam around the other's slim frame and feel the softness of Win's skin. Win's arms from Bright's neck went down to touch his shoulder and then to his naked chest, moaning through the kiss as Bright bites his lower lip. Both of their eyes are closed to cope up with the beautiful moment.

They barely have this moment in the morning since the twins would either be sleeping between them or Win in the middle. Last night, the twins were happy to sleep in the crib.

They both pull away and stare at each other's eyes with a soft smile. Bright leans down to attach his forehead on his husband's. "I love you." Bright whispers.

"I love you more daddy," Win says, and Bright groans.

He kisses Win again, much more intense now than the passionate one earlier.

When Bright's hand started to go down, Win gently pushed Bright up.

"Mr. Chivaree, you have work today. I'll prepare breakfast."

"That can wait, baby," Bright said in a husky voice.

Win smiles.

"You go enter the bathroom, I'll prepare your suit and cook breakfast. I'm going to check the kids too."

"Can you have a little more time with me? Please?" Bright pleads still on top of Win.

Win looks at the time, well, it's still early.

"Alright, I'll join you in the shower, get up now." Bright smiles and carries Win to the bathroom, he kisses Win again as he unbuttons the older's polo shirt, his shirt to be honest, since Win loves wearing his clothes.

And a simple shower turned into a pleasurable bathe.

--------

So, why do you think they both are kinda sad?

Anyway, hope you liked it :)

Happpiieee frdnshippp dayy loveliess ❤❤

You people are the best I can ever get ❤💜