Chapter Twenty Three!

*damn a total fluff chapter ahead. Hope you will like it*

Win woke up to the empty side of his bed.

"Don't I deserve a wake-up kiss on my birthday?" - he pouted to no one in the room.

"Maybe that muscle daddy is working out" - he voiced out because he knows Bright wouldn't listen to him.

He then went to the bathroom to freshen up.

When he flicked the lights on, the sight that waited for him made him smile and blush. His only thought was how lucky he was to have Bright as his husband.

He collected all of them and piled it up neatly to treasure it in his sweet box

He collected all of them and piled it up neatly to treasure it in his sweet box. After taking his bath and putting his dress on he walked towards the gym room to find his husband and kiss him but he didn't find Bright there.

He could smell a very fresh coffee, and some omelet, so he walked towards the kitchen. When Bright noticed that Win came to the kitchen, he completed doing his decoration and neared Win.

"Baby, did you sleep well?"

"Thanks to you, your arms, and your tea. Those made me relax and yeah I slept well."

Bright just smiled and pecked Win. "Happy birthday baby"

"Thank you so much, but this isn't fair."

"Which isn't?"

"You didn't kiss me properly" - Win pouted.

"So naughty in the morning uh?"

"Kiss me already"

Bright pulled Win by his waist and tightened his grip, while Win took his hands to wrap it around Bright's neck. Win could feel the softness on his lips.

And soon Bright's lips started moving. Win melted from the warmth of the kiss. The bounteous feel that flushed all through his body made Win moan and Bright slightly tilted his head to deepen the kiss.

Bright picked up Win, placed him on the kitchen top, and Win parted his legs making Bright settle between. Bright's hold tightened more around his thighs now.

They break for a moment and then again started kissing. Bright licked Win's lower lips making him part his lips. Bright soon invaded the younger's hot cavern with his tongue, making the kiss messy and sloppy but still being passionate.

Win arched his back and moaned more when Bright started sucking his lungs out. They slowly parted away for breathing, while Win's hands lower from Bright's neck to his chest to his abs. Bright caressed Win's swollen lips and smiled softly.

After a short and sweet kiss, they just smile at each other, holding different emotions in their eyes which was more than just love.

"Baby we could kiss all day, but breakfast won't wait" - Bright says and as if on cue Win's stomach grumbles making them laugh.