Chapter Twelve!

^PC to the rightful owner

"I don't mind if you want to help me?" - Bright asked with a smirk laced, making Win choke on the first sip of his smoothie.

Win was a blushing mess and his face turned redder by coughing too. 

Soon Bright made his way towards the younger giving him a glass of water and rubbing his back making him calm down. Win wasn't daring enough to look into Bright's face now.

Bright thought he made him uncomfortable. Just yesterday they talked about being friends, and probably the kiss was just that they were caught up in the moment and nothing more. Just because he got turned on by the person who is now his husband, it would not be fair to ask him to help you in giving a blowjob or a handjob right?

But screw him because he felt it was right. He moaned at the thought of being intimate with the younger. He wondered how his thoughts about the bunny boy changed just overnight. 

Well maybe, just MAYBE he planned the morning kiss. Who knows.

"Sorry it was just sudden, no offense though" - Win said retaining his normal position."Sorry, I should know my limits, I just forget we did sign an agreement. I just feel like we are really a married couple now" - Bright replies dreamily, which Win notices.

It was Win's turn to be confused now. It was true that in the one month he developed his feelings for his CEO's son. The teeny crush turned into more very soon. Though the marriage was unexpected and it all happened even before they thought of it, he was happy because he got to be with his first love

First love for everyone is special. And for Win it was even more because he got married, the night of the marriage they had a nice talk, they even kissed the next morning. Weren't they already acting like a couple?

"No, I was just shocked you asked. I didn't feel uncomfortable though" - Win hurried because least he wants to be was Bright to misunderstand the situation.

"Food is getting cold, will be back in a minute" - Bright replied to quickly wash him up not wanting his boy to feel awkward. Meanwhile, Win was just thinking of ways to unlove Bright, but this was just making him fall in love even more.

'It is going to be hard after a year' - He mumbled to himself.

Oh, and Bright heard it but chose not to comment. He too knew being attracted to a guy, living in the same apartment, for one year will be a tough job.

But they did not know that their hearts have already taken the decision for them, Both of them. For now, it is safe to say both are attracted to each other, and they both know if it is not love, then there is no word to describe their feelings, but they chose to keep it aside. 

They still have time and they will figure to work it out eventually.

Bright came back in a few minutes and until then Win actually waited for him. Not that he complained, but Bright liked it. Having a person to eat food with suddenly felt good. He didn't know where his relationship with Win would take him, but he wants it. Wants it all just to himself. 

"That was my first time" - Win said.

"First time of what?" - Bright did not know what he talked about. If he meant marriage, then obviously it is his first too.

"The kiss" - WIn mumbled a slight pink color taking up its place on his cheek.

"O-oh, sorry.. u-hmm did you regret it?" - Bright was now worried.

"No. I liked it. Actually I loved it" - Win said still unable to look into Bright's eyes. 

"It was the first one too. I mean in lips. I have kissed cheeks though. No one in lips. I didn't feel to. For anyone before you" - Bright held his eye contact. He was new to this flowery feeling. But unless Win, he will not hide it. He chose to show it. And that amused Win a lot.

It seemed as if Bright can look deep into Win's soul. His eyes said it all. If Win could stay like this, watching the man looking at him like he was the most precious thing, having Win's whole galaxy in his irises, then Win would damn do it. He would stay like that. He would watch his eyes. Just his eyes.

"I love your eyes" - Win said. Since Bright was all open, Win chose to say to. He wasn't actually the expressive type. But with Bright, it seemed right to be.

"Well because what I see is all you" - Bright said. He just didn't think of a pickup line. Hell, he never used one before. He genuinely said it. 

"You do know we are married, you need not use any pick-up lines on me Bright" - Win chuckled.

"I meant it though" - Bright shrugged as if it was nothing. But that alone increased Win's heart rate tenfold. 1 week with a guy who is already whipped, and a guy who knows he loves the other. It is sure going to be an awesome one.

"So when do you want to go grocery shopping? And do you want to go somewhere else?" - Bright asked being the responsible friend he is. 

Yes, he chose to be a good friend now after all the flirting he did. "Well, we can go now. And no. I don't actually want anything else. How about we movie marathon? Do you watch movies?" - Win asks.

"Wow, great I won't have a person telling me to shut down Netflix from now." - Bright's face beamed at the thought of movie marathoning. 

"Then movie night it is"- Win was so happy that he is getting comfortable with his friend/crush/love/husband now.

Now, a person who finds a best friend, true love, and a first crush all in the same person, who also becomes your other half, isn't the person lucky? And it is too good to be real. And that is how he remembered the damn agreement and sighed. He knows he should never get his hopes high. After all, till now he has lived a cursed life. That is what he called it.

-----

The shopping all went to pure daze. they learned each other's favorite foods, allergic foods, snack options, which included the type of chicken he liked to the amount of butter in their popcorn.

Chicken, popcorn, and soft drinks a must for movie partners. Only people who are into that know how heavenly the feel of watching a series due the whole night, lying on the couch or in the living area in a random position, having the popcorn bucket in front, chicken on the other side and a can of coke to complete all these would feel. 

Though it is also acceptable that it can't beat the feeling of sneaking into your bedsheets texting your friends, bf, gf, scrolling Instagram, Facebook, WhatsApp, or evening binge reading stories on Wattpad would give. I guess everyone here has been there.

Having all set for the week's food and everything for their movie night, they headed back to their home.

----

Did you like the chap??

I just want it to go slow. 

You will not develop feelings and confess and make babies that fast... So I love you all for believing in me and having patience! I love you all!

Pls do share your votes and comments and sry for the mistakes too :)

5/14