Chapter three!

^He is such an art (Creds to the owner)

Win was just happy as he got up the Monday morning. Just the fact that he would get to meet and talk to his crush excited him. He got ready sooner than usual and made his way to the office.

Win's POV:

I was excited knowing that I was gonna see Bright today. I know he would come today, and when I saw him enjoying the latte yesterday I made sure to buy the same Green Tea Latte powder from the cafe he went yesterday and a plain bagel with some plain cheese. I just could make it ready when he needs them in the office kitchen.

I finished all the necessary works as a secretary so that I could take him to tour the office. I was already informed by the CEO that I would be needing to tour him around.

Just when I finished doing I saw Mr. Auwut coming to me. Though he is the CEO he always comes to my place first, asks about me and my family and then he proceeds with the office work. I just feel lucky that he cares for me.

"Good morning sir" - I greeted him.

"Good morning Win, how was your weekend? Hope you took some rest yeah?" - he asked with concern all over his face.

"Yes, sir. I am good. And how was your weekend sir?"

"Yah with Bright, it did go well"

"When is young sir coming?"

"By afternoon, he got to prepare his official certificates to work here, so I gave him time to get prepared to come to the office. Though he is my son, I don't want others to think that he is just blindly overtaking my position. He will work hard this month to prove his worth and then I will decide"

"Whatever you do, you always do with a great reason, sir. I am just happy to work as your secretary"

"Win you have said this so many times that I lost the count of it. So yeah just rest a bit, Maybe you need to walk a lot afternoon"

"My pleasure sir"

I was going through some documents and I didn't notice the time fly when I heard a knocking sound on my table.

That was the first time I saw him in eyes. A tall figure, handsome face, a bit long neck, his Adam's apple being hot, perfectly broad shoulders, and a fit upper body. I didn't realize I was staring at him.

"Take a picture it will last longer" - I heard a deep voice say, and I felt embarrassed.

"Sorry sir, I didn't mean to" - I gave him my smile.

But he reacted like he never cared and asked where his father's office is.

"The glass with blue stripes is Mr. Auwut's office sir"

"Thank you, and before anything, it is rude to stare at strangers. And I am Bright. CEO's son"

"I know sir" - I nodded politely.

He left before even I could ask if he needs his latte. Just the sight of him makes my stomach flip. I am doomed if he starts hating me. After a while, I saw my office phone ringing, a call from the CEO.

"yes sir."

"Sure, I will take the young boss around"

"Okay sir"

Third-person POV:

The CEO assigned his secretary to take his son around the company. He had two reasons for it. He wants Bright to look around the company, and since Win is the only person who knows exactly how things are at the company, he chose him. The second reason, he secretly wished them to get along. He liked the idea of having his son with Win.

Though Win is just a secretary, he knows Win has a heart of gold that he cannot hurt anyone and he would love Bright with all his heart, if he married him.

He has also seen Win staring at Bright's Instagram profile many times. But he never really felt bothered. He found it exciting. And now since he is transferring the company, he wants Bright to marry Win so that he knows what really love is.

And he is the one among those persons who knew Win can be pregnant. Yes, he knows. And that is the bond Mr. Auwut and Win shared. He was worried if his only son would not be able to have kids on his own when he knew Bright was bisexual and he chose a guy.

But after all his playful dates, knowing that his son just flirts but doesn't go far from that, he chose to make him agree for an arranged marriage.

Bright has a month to prove himself. And tonight he would surely take the topic of marriage. It was the tradition that only married men can own a company. But some exceptions still existed because his father was already a CEO.

Still, Mr. Auwut wanted to try if this reason would work out with his son. And for sure he knew Win would agree.

------------------------

^^Cutiepies😍😍

So how was the chap?

I hope you liked the chap!

Share your comments and votes!

Sorry for the mistakes! (unedited)

4/29