Chapter five!

^bunny

General POV:

As usual, Win reached home that day. But the sight in his home was just nerve-wracking. All the appliances in the home were thrown down and broken. Clothes were scattered. Utensils in the kitchen were laying out. The fish tank was broke. He couldn't take in the state of his mother since she had blood bleeding on her forehead.

"Ma, what happened?" - he asked as he crouched down to her near the wall he supported herself on. 

"Win, The house owners along with some people came here asking about the full money because they were related to your sister's boyfriend. He wants to give him money and get them married soon because he needs money. I asked him if he wants money or if he really loves your sister, he told both are important. Because he lives in a poor household and he cannot afford your sister. So he will have to snatch this home from us and get money from the owner or we should give him money"  - she told him everything that happened to them that afternoon.

Win didn't know what to talk about. The approximate money he asked was around 700000 baht, which was a lot more than his savings. He sure did save money, but he himself knew all his money would also not add up to this. 

Now he has the option of making his sister stay at home, being pregnant, away from the unborn child's father, getting the home lost, or getting her married by collecting the money. 

"And he gave us only a month time"

That pulled the last string in him. He never cried and even now he didn't feel like crying. He was just more upset that they were born poor. Even though he worked hard from a young age, and he also was a famous author, he just managed to live a middle-class life and never more than that. 

After arranging everything in their house, he went out of the home to spend his night at some 24 hours cafe. he then found a Starbucks at the end of the road and so he went there. He ordered a Nitro cold brew and took his place at a quiet corner, thinking about the possibilities of arranging money.

The only person that came to his mind was Mr. Auwut. They sure shared a bond that is more than just professional, which led him to like his CEO as a person, rather than just a higher official. He was so kind-hearted person and knew when things would work out well and when it wouldn't. 

But recently, he just got some money from the company, for his mother's operation and he still is in debt for it. Then how would he ask for more? He was so much deep in thought that he didn't notice a certain someone come sit in his table.

"Fancy seeing you here" - the voice which he fell crush for spoke up.

"H-hi" - he mumbled. He didn't have enough strength to even answer him. He just sat quietly letting the other start a conversation.

"So, are we gonna stay quiet like this?" - Bright asked.

"U-uhhmm sorry... So why are you here and it is already 12 in the night?" - Win was now curious as to why would he be here. 

"I can ask you the same too" - Bright sassed. 

"I asked you first" - Win sassed back.

"Mm since we are somewhat friends, I guess I can tell you this. My father talked about me getting married and I was eaten up by the fact that I am getting married soon in order to just take the company under my name and that too to a stranger" - Bright somehow felt comfortable sharing it with Win.

"That's actually great. You are old enough to take responsibility. You will never be under trouble don't worry. And I think you can easily find love in your partner after marriage. After all, they say marriage is destined in heaven." - Win, though the thought of Bright getting married was slightly hurting him, he knew he would never be equal to marry Bright, so he tried to convince Bright.

"Yeah, whatever. And now why are you here? And your drink is one of my favorites" - Bright questioned him.

"Some financial problems. I just don't want to talk about it now. I was just relaxing," he said.

"Do you like to walk?" - he asked Win.

"Yeah.. but isn't it late for a walk?"

"I just know walking with hearing songs in the chill breeze can ease your mind, wanna try?" - Bright didn't even know why he was suggesting this to the younger, but still offered.

"If you are okay with it, then yeah" - Win said with a bit of hesitation.

"Yeah, lets just share the headphones" - Bright offered and switched it on to a Scrubb song.

--

More angst or more fluff?

^What type of coffee do you like? And Bright's answer was Nitro Cold brew

^What type of coffee do you like? And Bright's answer was Nitro Cold brew... And that's actually really good but with the sugar tho!

I hope you like the chapter!

Please do share your votes and comments! ❤

Sorry for the mistakes! 🙇‍♀️

5/3