Chapter Nine!

^PC to the rightful owner

The day of marriage came sooner than they thought it would. They decided not to make it grand. It was just their two friends and Bright's father. Win didn't want his mother to come, nor his sister. His mother, though she knew they needed money, she was not happy with Win's decision and the agreement.

Nevertheless, Win convinced her telling it was his life after all. ANd he one what to do. He wasn't ready to give away his home, nor was he ready to spend years and years paying the debts without having a normal life. Just this year and all his sorrows would come to an end.

After all these ends, he would resign his secretary's job, buy his condo somewhere far from this devilish world and become a full-time writer, which was his passion. He just wants to get done with suffering for financial stability.

Little did he know--

Both Win and Bright were ready for the event that was going to happen. Though both weren't emotionally related to it, they were materialistically related. They were physically present, but not mentally.

It wasn't that special until Win walked down the aisle with his friend Phuak.

Bright was mesmerized by Win in his crisp white suit, that held his body fit, revealing his porcelain skin. That effortless bunny smile and that very ethereal sight made his heart beat faster.

On the other side, Win was genuinely happy because this was a dream come true for him. Though the agreement part hurt him, he was happy because he often dreamt of getting married to the man now standing before him. That was an effortless smile, not because he was trying to hide his pain, but because something he dreamt of was happening now.

It all went well but the process of getting married was no where near the true feeling. 

Instead of vows being conveyed by the husbands, instead of promising to each other by looking into each other's eyes, now their eyes were on the paper that was placed in a velvet black folder.

Both picked the pens to sign the fate of one year of their life. Rings were exchanged without any exchange of words. They were puppets. Only their hearts knew what they held in them.

Though they were pronounced as husbands, the kiss wasn't there. The slightest of hope Win had vanished away. Well, even Bright did expect that to happen. 

Roses thrown, crackers burst, the new slick black car pulled away to their new house. It was a house, not a home.

The drive to their new house was silent that they both could hear each other's heartbeat. Sweat dripping down their foreheads, the fresh cologne of their suits and the mild jasmine scent from the car refresher alone filled the car. 

Entering the house, Win tried to initiate a conversation, but Bright didn't give a chance for him to talk. He called his mom, asked if the money was transferred into her account, and told her he was happy. 

Bright walked soon to the room because he did not why but when he saw those glossy eyes of Win, he felt the need to hug the other and tell everything will be fine. He was afraid that those feelings were one-side, so he speed-walked to his room.

Win was not happy as he told his mother. But he can't see his sister or mother suffer. He was a good brother and an incredibly good son. He faked his smile, faked his emotions, hid his feelings, and cut open his already invisible bruised wounds more than it already was.

Though he wasn't happy with the concept of getting married, since he was happy that it was Bright, he decided to make a relationship at least worth remembering.

They chose a small apartment since it would be just for a year and it would be hard for two people to maintain a big one. They shared a massive bedroom though. After unpacking all his primary necessaries in the closet, he thought of unpacking Bright's too. But stopped by the thought what if Bright would be uncomfortable other people touching his clothes.

3 pillows placed in the middle of the bed, they both were laying on the king-sized bed. That was not how a newly married couple was supposed to live. 

Win was not a person to start any conversations. Bright was a social person. Since the silence in the room began to grow awkward, Bright got sitting up on his side of the bed.

"Win are you sleepy?"

"Umm no" - Win too sat up.

"Are you okay?" - Bright asked when he saw how uncomfortable Win looked.

"I don't know" - Win replied frankly.

"I can take the couch if you want" - Bright was now caring for him not because he was husband, but the small bonding which made them feel like they were friends. 

After all the events cooled down, Bright kinda realized even Win wasn't ready for the marriage, but he wanted to know why he accepted the same. And so at least they need to have a relationship that can have civil talks. After all, 365 days is not a small period of time. 

Suddenly Win's eyes started to give up. He stayed strong but somehow being alone with Bright made him vulnerable. Somehow he felt the need to open up. He wanted to crawl up on Bright's lap and tell him all his problems so that he can keep his mind free. But he knew those too will always be his dream. 

"Do you want to talk about it?" - Bright questioned. 

Because Bright knew Win wasn't happy. But there should be a reason he sacrificed his one year. Bright was from the US, he did not know how marriages worked and how serious it was to get married. But Win sure knew. 

Marriage is a bond that unites two souls, that promise to be with each other through all tricks and thins until the one dies. But the was some agreement under the name of marriage. 

Win decided how he wanted them to start their one year journey. He had an idea, he wasn't sure if that will work out, but he wanted to give them both and their relationship a try.

----------------------

Wattpad is glitchy and it deleted my drafts... Sorry guys but I haven't backed up this book yet.. So the updates will be late... I am working on my other MewGulf book for now... But sure I will keep updating this too! 

But I always love you guys!! 

And yeah BrightWin is married though how it was not supposed to be.. What r ur thoughts on it?

Pls, share ur votes and comments!

Sry for the mistakes!

5/10