Chapter two!

Sunday morning was a pleasant morning for Bright as he woke up earlier than he intended to. He then took his shower supplies, to have a peaceful bath. He couldn't control happiness as he was going to be on his bike after a long time. He wanted to experience this for a long time now. Though he lived in the US, the thought of driving along the deep roads of Thailand mad him crazy.

Soon he was done with his morning routine, he conveyed a message to his father, thought of grabbing a breakfast later at some shop and left the house.

He was pretty sure, if he was to marry someone or be in a relationship with someone, he would never have the chance to actually enjoy his life like this. Having someone in life felt like a burden for him.

As soon as he started his bike, the chill breeze that hit his face gave him another sensation of life. He drove his bike through the busy streets first to get out of the town, he then reached the downtown part of his place. The place was awfully quiet considering the time was little above 8 am now. Usually, the place is crowded now, but it seemed to be quiet.

Since it was his first time, he thought that is how it was supposed to be. He then took his GPS to the coffee shop he decided to visit last night. The drive was quite interesting to the farther place. Even before he entered the coffee shop, the aroma of fresh coffee beans hit his nose that bought a smile real quick. for starters he knew latte in every place is unique

He enters the coffee shop, and soon the bells chimed snapping a second of everyone's attention. He then went to the wall which had the menu painted to decide on something.  He decided on a green tea latte and made his way to the bill counter. 

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, sir. how may I help you?" a sweet girl in her teens asked him.

"Uhhmm, well I am actually new to this place, so I don't exactly know what to order, but can I get  a green tea latte, that's my favorite one"

"That with 2% whole milk, and steamed for 42 seconds more"

She gave him a judging look but rather smiled because he looked handsome with the confused talk.

"Yes sir sure, anything else?"

"And a cream cheese bagel"

"Okay sir" 

He slowly went to the farthest corner to take a seat but found a person already busy on his laptop and so he took the next seat.

Soon his bagel and latte arrived. He sure picked up the unique taste in this cafe. he liked he domestic surroundings of this cafe. He was sure he is gonna come here every Sunday. 

Something about the place made him stay longer, and he also could feel some pair of eyes on him, but when he looked at the intended direction, he was proven wrong. Without forgetting to pay the tips, he left the place rather silently.

What he didn't know was, the pair of strong eyes, the one in the farther end, was none other than his future secretary. 

--

Win was as usual busy in the cafe writing his work while the bells chimed and it was usually so he didn't turn to see the person.

But when a particular perfume smell hit him, he looked up suddenly to find a familiar back figure. He could hear as the particular was talking to the girl at the counter.

"Uhhmm, well I am actually new to this place, so I don't exactly know what to order, but can I get a green tea latte, that's my favorite one"

"That with 2% whole milk, and steamed for 42 seconds more"

He heard him say. 

That sounds so familiar. - he thought. 

Putting all the pieces together he realized who it was. He may or may not have been following Instagram and having a crush on his CEO's son. He soon hid as he knew he was coming towards him. He uses the same perfume. He remembers every detail of him. 

Win saw how much he enjoyed his latte and the bagel, and he was sure that was Bright's all-time breakfast because he usually posted that on his Instagram when he was back in America.

Win knew everything about the company since Mr. Auwut trusted him like his own son. And he has known Bright for four years already. That is when he started working as a secretary. He also knows the said person is a spoiled brat, who doesn't believe in relationships, but also he doesn't really go till the end with whoever he flirts. He has heard his CEO talk about his son all the time. 

And that is how he still believed he is still a great person by heart, and he couldn't control his crush on the person. 

The encounter in the coffee shop boosted him for the next day since he knows he is gonna meet him in the office surroundings from now. And he has to control his heart beating loud for the guy in front of him at least.

-----

I hope you liked the chap!

Share your comments and votes!

Sorry for the mistakes! (unedited)

4/27