Chapter one!

Life isn't always as beautiful as it appears to be. Though one can argue that money doesn't really play a major role in our lives, this journey of Bright and Win proves that wrong.

A flight to Bangkok from New York City lands in the runway of the international airport located in Bangkok. A young man in his twenties, with a fitted white tee, blue denim jeans, and black travel shoes walks out as he enjoys the nature of his hometown. Mr. Auwut, his father awaits him in the lobby of the airport.

Though his father visited him just three months back for his birthday, Bright was in Thailand after 15 years. He lived with his aunt in New York for his middle school through masters.

Now, his father was already old, and he wanted to pass over the CEO position to his son. Since he has just finished an MBA, he could easily handle the company, but he needs some hands-on work before he could start. So here he is, ready to start and accept his manhood.

"Hey, dad great seeing you here, thought that you would send someone else" Bright hugged his father while his father received him with so much love in his eyes.

Though Bright doesn't really what love is, he knows what respect and faith are. What he had towards his father were faith and respect. It is no one's mistake that he doesn't get the meaning of love. He should have had his mother for that.

Throughout his stay in America, he saw girls and guys drool on him just for his body. But he never went out far with anyone. Yes, he was a playboy, he just flirts with people. But he is still a virgin.

"Let us get you home, yeah?" his father asked him and loaded the luggage in the trunk of his Mitsubishi. They both took the elegant car to their mansion while catching up on each other's present lives.

"You still don't have a girlfriend right?" - his father asked both didn't know how they ended up talking about relationships.

"Pa, I told you I am bi"- Bright replied nonchalantly.

"Yeah yeah whatever, do you even plan on getting married? You are already 25 for god's sake"

"I am just 25, and for your kind information marriage is bullshit. I want to spend my life alone, partying around, flirting with many people, and touring around the world. I just can't take someone along with me always"

"Hmm," his father remained quiet as he knows how to convince his son to find a real relationship soon.

----

"You will come with me to the company on Monday to look around and get used to the surroundings. Take a day or two to observe the company. And when you are comfortable, you can start doing menial works. After a month or two, I will be transferring officially everything to you once the paper works are done" - his father said to him as they were now in the kitchen eating their dinner on Saturday evening.

"Yeah okay," he nodded at his father while scrolling through some accounts on his Instagram.

"I wanna go out and explore places near here, and in my bike, since it is Sunday tomorrow, can I go?" Bright asks his father and he nods with happiness. He is happy because Bright is starting to be social, which he appreciates a lot.

Just when they were having their meal, the housemaid shows up and Bright hurries to go and hug her. She has been with them ever since Bright was born. Now she was in her fifties. She doesn't work anymore. but when she knew Bright was coming back, she came to see the child she once took care of.

She was a mother figure for Bright. But he didn't stay for a longer time to understand her love. She particularly made his favorites today when she knew he was coming back to Thailand.