Chapter four!

^creds on pic

After that day, Win and Bright have been on civil terms. They don't have anything against each other nor do they like each other. Win is perfect in maintaining his tiny crush on Bright but didn't know when it escalated to one-side love. 

Yes, it did. He thought Bright was just a flirty guy. But now he discovered the cold, dedicated person behind that hot body. 

But he never once did get a chance to show his love. Maybe because Bright was completely avoiding him. But he found it interesting to unknowingly steal glances and follow him around the office. He felt that was adventurous. 

Two weeks passed since and his father didn't have the chance to bring up the topic of marriage. But now he felt it needed to be done as soon as possible.

--

Bright was called by the CEO to his office.

"Bright, I just want to talk to you something about your future. Just so you know I love you so much and I care for you much and I have given this idea a thought. Like actually a lot of thought. I just want to know if you are okay with that." - his voice was uncertain because he knows he will never force his son upon any decision.

"You are scaring me dad" - Bright answered with furrowed eyebrows.

"You still have only two weeks' time for proving your work to me. And moreover, you can actually own the company by papers only if you get married. Though you can become the CEO, you cannot own the company stocks. They need a reliable signature, which in most cases is the spouse at least for a year till everything is stable. So I want you to think about it."

He blinked and took a minute to let the information sink in. He was shocked by whatever his father told him. He never thought he was ready to get into a relationship, let alone marriage. 

"You seriously want me to get married to a stranger who I don't even know? And that too within 2 weeks?"

"If you want to own the company then yes. If you want to just be the CEO, then it doesn't really matter. It is up to you now."

"I just can't be the CEO. I want the company too. And that's the only reason I studied for all these past years." - he snapped.

Yes, Bright was all interested in owning a company, he thought it was a good thing to be a son of a person who already has all money and company for him. He just needed to study and work hard to maintain that.

--

Bright's POV:

I just couldn't believe my ears, when my father told me to get married in order to own the company. I needed to own the company for many reasons. The main being, I wanted to collaborate with many foreign country companies and I can't do that if the company is in father's name and I would not have a direct claim. 

Also, I didn't want my child to suffer as I did. 

Yes, I love children.

When my father used to work day and night, mom died due to the father's carelessness of medical attention on her. He was more concentrated on getting money after that because if he had that in the first place, he could have saved my mother. 

After that, I never felt my dad's love too. Love for a child is not just banking him up, it also involves spending time with them, celebrating their birthdays, and showing love to them.