Chapter Twenty Five!

After that eventful night, both Bright and Win always were together. The past week they always kissed when they were alone and make out before and after sleep. That was pretty much their thing. 

It was after three days that Mil was back in the office. Bright never cared to tell his father about what happened the other day in the restroom. When his eyes saw the person who was about to actually rape his husband, his blood ran hot. 

He left his place and walked to his father's office to inform whatever happened.

Meanwhile, Mil walked towards Win. He wasn't done with whatever happened. He never once wanted to actually hurt Win. But out of adrenaline rush, he did that. But still, he doesn't regret it. At least he got to touch him. That is what his thoughts were.

Because he knew, after this he would have no chance. Bright already took Win away from him. He didn't take away since in the first place he never belonged to Mil.

In Win's cubicle:

"Win"

The concentrated boy looked up. "Mil, what do you want now?"

"I just wanted to ask sorry."

"If so, okay, you are forgiven. Now go."

"You don't have to snap at me like that."

"Why wouldn't I?"

"It is not like I actually got to bang you."

"Why are you even here now?"

"Don't worry I know you are already spoiled, I ain't touching you after this."

"Who the hell gave you rights to talk about me huh?"

"I wonder what made you all confident?"

"Don't bother."

"Yeah, I know right. Like you slept with the CEO for the secretary position, you did sleep with his son too. Didn't you?"

Win didn't speak after that. He knows it is waste of his energy. 

That was the last string for Win's patience. He is known for being patient, but not when the other keeps provoking him. 

Win soon called one person he would seek to tell everything about.

In the CEO's Office:

Bright knocked on the door, though it was his father. A faint come in was heard.

The CEO was a bit taken back to see his son walk into his office. 

"Something happened Bright?" - the CEO asked his son.

"I just wanted to tell you something"

"Office or personal?"

"What if it is linked?"

"You don't sound good, what happened?"

Bright took good five minutes to tell everything that happened.

"And if you need an eye witness, I am there"- Bright ended.

The CEO gritted his teeth as the anger seeped his heart. No one would dare insult his son-in-law like that.

Just then Bright got a call. He would have ignored it if it was any other person. It was Win.

"Hello, Win"

"Bright, Mil is here. He is just uttering nonsense. I-i can't take it" - his voice cracked at the end.

"Baby, I am coming there in a minute" - Bright said as he walked out of the cabin, and seeing his son panic the CEO too went to Win's office.

"What happened Win?"

Win didn't talk anything this time. Mil looked between Bright and Win.

"You called your sugar daddy?"

Bright's eyes widened at that. The CEO waited outside. He wanted to catch Mil red handed.

"What makes you think I am his sugar daddy?"

"The way you saved him that day, and he called you today, isn't that simple?"

"What if I ain't his sugar daddy?"

"Then what? There is no fucking way you would be his boyfriend."

"You sure?"

"Obviously! He is a slut and you are a Casanova, so what do I expect?"

He should be thankful that Bright is in the office, else Mil would have a broken nose by now.

"You sure want to get fired don't you?"

"And how would you do that?"

"Seriously Mil? You didn't have memory loss from the punch I gave, did you? I am still the next CEO here."

"This office has rules."

"Yes. And you are being fired for sexual harassment obviously, which means this would end your career."

"You don't have evidence. The restroom doesn't have a camera, and this room's CCTV is obviously being jammed by now. And even if you, in any case, are recording it, it would be manipulated."

"You sure can't manipulate ears Mr.Mil" - the CEO came in.

He has already had enough. How would a person do all these to a person who is just so kind and such innocent? Win was more like a son to the CEO. He couldn't control it.

"Shit" - Mil cursed.

"Yeah, shit" - Bright mocked.

"You are fired Mil. And it will be printed and handed over to you by my secretary." - the CEO said and Bright smirked at it.

Win still had his head hung low. If Bright cared that Mil was in the room already now he didn't care. He went and hugged Win and kissed him on his forehead rubbing his back.

Mil still stood there. "Just like that in front of the CEO?"- he asked. Still not being quiet even after being fired.

Mil was shocked to see that the CEO just smiled at them. Obviously, he was fanboying over his son and son-in-law. 

"He is my husband and I can fucking hug him anywhere I want" - you are wrong if you thought it was Bright. It was Win. 

After now, he didn't have a valid reason to hide it. To say Mil was shocked would be an understatement.

Mil just remained silent and walked out.

No one could understand what just happened here. He didn't reply and just walked out. It was good in a way.

And Win by now knew that he would be able to face any type of problems with Bright by his side. He will sure cherish being his husband for a long time, till his last breath, even if Bright decided to leave. 

--

Sksksk soorryyy Mil! 😥 But I love you still tho!

2k reads in 4 days? WOW! I luv u all sm!

A quick question,

how did you find my story? 

bye and stay safe honeybees 🧡