Chapter Fifteen!

^PC to the rightful owner...

He then took his hands and traced over the art he just made with his lips and teeth.

"You are mine baby" - he said still admiring his art.

The next words that came out from Win's mouth made his knees weak.

"I am yours, daddy"

This strangely turned on Bright. He didn't know why but he liked Win calling him so. He smirked tightening his grip on Win's waist and pulled him closer.

If Bright knows to be a tease, even Win would be one. They are each other's first exploration. First adventure. First excitement. First love.

And also each other's last everything, which they didn't know.

As Bright pulled Win closer to him, he could see the admiration Win held in his eyes. It made him crazy. He was already whipped for his husband. And he is never letting him go.

Maybe they have been married for only 2 days now, but the time they spent together with each other, in the same house, made them realize each other's feelings. It was as if this was bound to happen. Some invisible red thread bought them closer.

"Don't test me baby, I am already high" Bright utters his hot breath already fanning over Win s face.

"Bright..." Win suddenly feels he is taking this far and backs off from Bright's hold.

"What's wrong baby?" - Bright asked in a worried tone.

"There is something I want to tell you"

"More than you being Tine Metawin?"

"This is something personal"

"Win baby... can you trust me for all the times to come?"

"Uhmm.. yeahhh" Win nodded.

"Then feel free to tell me anything, nothing goes beyond my two ears and these four walls"

"Your father knows"

"We can talk later about work..."

"Not about work.." - Win trailed off.

"Then?" - Bright was now actually concerned if it was something serious.

"I am not normal like all men."

"Win, whatever has to do with you, I will like you for how you are now. Don't worry na" - Bright said as he witnessed the disappointed face of his baby.

"Bright..." - by now Win was sweating. He wasn't afraid of Bright. He just couldn't think of the other hating him for this reason. Just now everything seemed to go right.

"Win, calm down. I won't pressure you on anything. Yeah?"

"Icangetpregnant" - he rushed off the sentence.

Yeah, Bright heard it right. But he couldn't believe himself.

He has always had a soft spot for children. The only thing that stopped himself from loving a person and getting married, and that too a boy was because he wanted children. But now thinking of it he didn't know how to react.

Bright was in deep shock it made Win regret his decision of telling Bright.

"Bright... please don't ignore me na... I just thought you need to know... Not like we will do something more... But I really love you... I haven't told you yet... But yes I do... Not now, for six years already I have had a crush on you... Please don't hate me for this... Just one year right... We can stay as friends, just like this, but please don't ignore me na..." - Win was a crying mess now. He didn't even realize he had just confessed his love.

For Bright it was a lot to take in.

He was never a person of relationship and has never believed in people who talk about love because it will vanish someday. He thought what we will ever have would be an attraction to people and when they get bored they would easily break everything off the other person. 

But no where, there was a person who has initiated all the butterfly feelings within him, who just turns him on both mentally and physically, he has already loved him even before Bright knew about Win, he can get pregnant too. Now what else would be a reason for Bright to not love Win?

He couldn't ignore the way his heart was beating fast. It was a lot to take in. Win loves him. So all this time it was Bright who delayed everything between them.

He just didn't think and took Win hands and placed it on his erratically beating chest. Win could clearly sense the fleeting beat of Bright's heart. Before he could talk anything Bright spoke.

"Baby... Till now only you are the person who had made my heart beat so fast. I love you Win. I love you for the perfect person you are. And about getting pregnant, I love you more for that. Don't worry yeah? You will always be my baby."

Win had tears downing in his rims as he tried hard to hold them, but he couldn't. He broke down because he was happy. Bright confessed that he loves him too. He couldn't think of anything happier than this. 

They both are happy now. The words "I love you" that was only for each other. Their bond was strengthening now. Small pieces of memories being buried in the heart, that they would cherish for a lifetime.

If someone has to be thanked for this, it would be Bright's father. When he declared them both one week of vacation, he meant this to happen. It was simple psychology. They both had to speak to each other, and they both did more than just talking. They bonded over. They are in love

---------------

They confessed!!

Hope you like the chap!

I have another book in the brim of completion which is a Mewgulf book... So this might take time to update, hope you guys understand...

Sorry for the mistakes 🙇‍♀️

5/21