Chapter Twenty Seven

He placed his office stuff on the table and stormed off to the restroom, and Bright just shot daggers to everyone and then followed his husband back.

He could hear loud sniffles in the last stall of the restrooms. He stormed into the very cubicle.

"Baby don't cry na, please"  - Bright requested him, as he neared Win.

"I didn't seduce you. I never thought of that with Appa too. Why can't they understand anything? Why are they all calling me a s-slut?" - Win's eyes were already bloody red, Bright's heart was breaking into pieces by now.

"Baby, are you okay if I reveal our relationship to them?" - Bright asked because that was the only solution for all of this to stop.

The sniffles increased, Win was sobbing so loudly that the cries stuck his throat. He felt the urge to vomit. After a while, he couldn't control by puke everything he had since the morning. 

Bright was stupified. He couldn't process a thing now. Was Win vomiting? His husband was sick? He soon crouched down and rubbed his back with one arm, while he held the other to Win's temples.

 "Baby, are you better?" - Bright asked after a while. 

Win just nodded.

After a momentary pause, Win said "Yes"

"For?"

"Telling them that I am your husband and holding your hands, kissing you will all be my rights." - Win said as he held his eyes up to Bright.

They made it to the bathroom sink, as Bright helped Win wash his mouth. He soon took the mouth refresher placed in the cupboard to refresh his mouth.

As Win turned after refreshing, Bright stood there spacing out. All Bright could think was how was he going to tell the people out there that they were married all of a sudden?

Bright felt guilty for writing a contract like that. It has been 2 months, and now he regrets that day. If only he knew Win was a sweet person, he could have saved five papers back then.

Win saw the worry in Bright eyes. "Bright" - he called slowly a tear running down his eyes. Win doesn't know why he was tearing up, but he did.

Win held the most lovable eyes up to Bright when he looked at him.

They both didn't utter a word. They stood there, in the entrance, staring at each other, lost in the eyes of each other. Bright wiped the tear from Win's cheek and Win immediately leaned into the touch. He slowly leaned forward, but Win was fast enough to lean more closer and close the distance between them, meeting Bright's lips.

Bright's heart threatened to beat out of his chest, while Win's heart accelerated too. Every time Bright touched Win, he didn't want to let him go. Win's soft lips felt like home, the one he always dreamt of, and he now finally had.

He slowly moved his lips in sync with that of Win's. Win's hands now rested on Bright's shoulders, the kiss was soft and gentle, with no urge. Bright wanted to take his time because though they share many kisses, this one particularly felt like heaven. They kiss for a while and break it to catch their breath. 

Win's eyes flutter open and he bit his lip, Bright fucking lost it. This time he captured the younger's lips once again, but a little harder. Win gasped at the sudden move and his grip on Bright's shoulder tightened. Bright grabbed him by the waist and brought him closer than possible, leaving no space. Win's hold tightened around his neck, while his hands tightened on Win's waist.

Bright tilted Win's head by his nape and deepened the kiss. Win quickly opened his mouth to let Bright devour every corner of him. Win's hand moved up to Bright's hair and he pulled rather harshly when Bright nibbled his bottom lip, a groan escaping his lips. 

Bright pulled away and chuckled softly, Win pouted, "We are in office baby, I can let anyone see your swollen lips and fresh marks. They are exclusively for your husband."

Just when he said that they heard a sharp gasp. One of the board members just came out from the washroom when Bright called him husband. Bright sighed. He knew he was going to have a long day.

They both walked out, but everything seemed normal. No one spoke anything, nor did they ask Win anything.

To their surprise, the guy never leaked anything he saw or heard in the men's restroom. He remained calm. Bright decided to tell everyone that day, but Win told not today, but then they will wait for the right time.

--

It has a month since that day, and Win neglected the thought of telling anyone about them being married. He didn't care now. Whatever they thought of him was not his business. He loved Bright and he would stay by that.

Not to mention, he wasn't feeling well. Though his guts said one thing, he doesn't want to confirm it without any tests. 

He doesn't want to tell Bright and increase his hopes. So didn't tell him either. But he can feel his body changing a bit. Dizziness, Nausea, was all one of them.

But when Bright asked him, he just shrugged like there was nothing. 

Win didn't know how much Bright loved him because all these were sensed by Bright already. He can see Win suffer, he can sense him tense up at times, and space out. 

---------

i love how u ppl found out already what was gng to happen, after all i mentioned it was mpreg and they did have sex, so it was bound to happen, lol.

anyway, should we add some drama?

is the story boring?'

u ppl don't like it anymore?

plssss do comment urr thoughts lovlies, i am really doubting if you all like this story anymore....

anyway, hope you are all safe, Luv ya ❤❤