Chapter Eighteen: Sorceress

"What's with that frown boy. A 'welcome father so happy to see you' won't kill ya'." King Charles retorted Leo.

"Stop That! I know where you're going with this. Would you leave her alone. She just woke you up from a trance. A 'Thank You' wont kill ya'." Seems Like Laurence isn't that much of excited about his father's return any more.

As for Charles, he thought otherwise and enjoyed tempering the boy's nerves, "I see you're still her protective shining armor. Good lad! You really don't want her to marry your cousin Andrew, huh."

Izzy interrupted leaving me to settle with the flower, "Whose Andrew?".

"Andrew is Queen Gloria's first son, Averen and Laurence's cousin from their middle triplet aunt. He's quite a Man in my opinion." King Charles explained pleasantly.

Leo's features darkened mumbling eagerly under his breath, "He's a Brat.." Eventually his father turned scolding him because of his attitude, "Why are you growling like that? Man up! What are you a six year old?! You should..."

"Umm.. Leo! You better come see this. Now!!" Izzy interrupted their father/son talk freaking out.

After she left me with the flower I slowly but gently picked off its petals. They elevated in my hand dancing around my fingers like tiny butterflies on a spring day!

"Hhh, alright so you want to dance!" I whispered calmly to the swerling petals smiling back at them.

My hair didn't shimmer its normal light blue glow, it actually reflected pure whitness this time. Floating upwards revealing the birthmark on my back.

"Hhhh, Okay ready to do this my little beuties! NOW JUMP!!" I hopped over the edge spreading my wings open freely!

How I missed this feeling!
So.. satisfying!

I flew striate up souring through the fluffy clouds tickling gentle rain out of them. Having feathery wings can do the trick marvelously!

Wind blowing furiously into my face. My hair swinging back and forth as my arms fondled in between the tall soft grass rising from the ashes.

Baby petals spreading around calling for their other flowery friends to come out and join our colorful dance! Flourishing through out the entire valley.

The trees are blooming once again, bursting with life filling almost the entire land. The once thorny black rocks now bowing to the wide blue yonder molding into the earth.

Now for the masterpiece!

Blue crystal waters flowing with power shattering its way through the lands filling the essence of life into this mountain.

The waterfall.

"That voice.. I haven't heard it in so long!" Laurence felt entranced to his bones with Averen's voice as she dashed through the lands, her divine powers mingling gracefully into the atmosphere.

"No.. no.. this is wrong! You have to stop her. NOW!!" King Charles alarmed them petrified!

Izzy confronted him annoyed, "What.. ,but why?! She's bringing this place back to life! You can't stop her."

Why are my hands shaking?
I feel a b..burn in my chest.

I can't breath!
Not again!!

My ears drummed against my skull. Face first hitting the ground.

I feel Power but I'm.. weak.

A part of me was taken away... Stolen!

"Averen control your self!!" his voice ringing; why so dreadful? What is he talking about? Is this another dream or something?

Laurence yelled in her face over and over, "Control Your Power Averen!!"

Again? What's happening?

I'm tired. I just want to sleep for a while.

Can't focus too tired..
Snowflake...

__________

♡Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.
♡Next chapter King Charles is going to reveal some dark intell to them!
♡Thank you for your support.
♡Have a nice evening!💙🌹🌹