Chapter Twelve: The Waterfall

*Present time.

Izzy and Leo went back home to get some of our useful clothing back. Finding food over here wasn't complicated. Actually, there are lots of fruits and crops that grew on the other side of the land. They came in pretty handy after all!

In the mean time, I strolled around for a while waiting for their return. They thought it would be better if I stayed here for safety.

Other than the fact that after we escaped, They came looking for us and destroyed most of the house as much as I know.

"How about exploring the area? Why not!?" I merely invited my self. "Alright, lets see what you've got Averen Heartking."

I dunno how, but the name Averen is kind of appealing to me now.

Long story short, I discovered that I was a really one of a hand full child. Turns out there were a lot of hidden areas around here! And I mean A Lot.

No wonder I used to enjoy escaping.
Not that I have changed much though.
I'm still addicted to running and sneaking.

Especially from any type of chores!

So, I found a small hot spring by the corner of a mountain, some weird looking plants, and a whole land of various types of flowers. More than what I could possibly think of! Frankly that's a scary amount of flowers.

This place is actually growing more to me. Though it feels familiar, there's something about it I can't seem to lay a finger on... yet.

Knowing my self, a place with This Much hiding space is probably built for something other than just escaping to play or messing around.

No, no.. there's something deeper.
I just know it!
I feel it...

"Hey, we're back!" Izzy came skipping in a hurry. She seems excited!

"Hey! How did it go? Found any thing useful in my drawers?"

Since I wasn't allowed to go get my own wardrobe, Izzy gladly volunteered to pick some clothing for me. I wasn't comfortable with the idea of having Leo search my things and all.

"Yup! Found some tops with an open back side. That way it'll be easier to fly! Better than cutting open your dresses...Yeah sorry about that. Oh! I also found some trousers and a few other pieces. Have a look!" Wow she's talking really fast!

Hhhh, it's cute seeing her tickled with excitement!

"These are perfect Izzy! You've got good taste. Hey, where is Leo? Did you return by your self?"

That's un usual.
Why would Leo disappear all of a sudden?

"No, he came with me. How else was I supposed to carry all of these?!" she had a point there.

Now what? Where is he? Did something happen?

"Lets search for him." I immediately snatched a blue top and black trousers. Changed in less than a sec.!

When you're an escape artist surprisingly you'd get used on getting properly dressed for a run.

Izzy went searching for him near the river while I searched near the hills.

Weird; I clearly remember strolling this area while Izzy and Leo were back home, but I haven't seen this part any time soon.

That sound.. it's familiar. I heard it before.
I know this place I'm sure of it!