Chapter Twenty-Two: Suicide

"Asher! Put me down! Let GO!!"

     I tried getting off Asher, but the thing kept shrieking back at me! Preventing me. Leo called for Asher to land on the peak of the waterfall.

     The moment he landed I immediately got down and ran jumping out of the edge recklessly.

"No.. no! Let Go of me.."

     Laurence grabbed me hold from the waist lifting me off the ground.

"The Hell Are You Doing! Are you Mad Woman!?" He started yelling at me. "Izzy go get father. Now!"

     I kicked.. jumped.. I even smacked him on the head a few times, but he wouldn't Let Go. He kept his arms wrapped tight around me. I couldn't move, his built is taller and stronger than mine. I was just wrestling with the air. Other than his firmly locked grip.

Just get tired already!! Let Go of Me!

"Averen! Stop That.. it's no use. You already tried resisting before when I pranked you. It won't work now!" He kept holding me off the ground moving further from the edge so I wouldn't fall out, Like I Want.

     Izzy hasted as fast as her tiny wings could carry her to King Charles.

"Master!!..It's Averen." She yelled out to him breathlessly as soon as she glimpsed his figure. Charles didn't even ask or hesitate, "Xailock, take us there immediately!" with that they both rushed to the scene.

     I kept resisting.. fighting back.. but he wouldn't budge! Exhausted, I lost hope when we were far enough from the edge.

"Kill me... please just kill me already.." I muttered under my breath hopeless. Tears working up my eyes. Leo finally let me loose and my knees fell collapsing to the ground, "Please Laurence..."

I don't want to look at him.
I won't bare his gaze..

"Xailock stop here!" Charles mimicked to his phoenix right before they were visible to us.

"What? Master we should help them! We can't ju.."

"Shh.. shh.. calm down lets see how their going to handle this first and if things get out of control we'll step in." King Charles explained to Izzy.

     I couldn't raise my head, just stayed silently sobbing looking at my knees, my wings drawled behind me.

Finally, he spoke.. "What did you ask me?"

Now I wish he didn't.

"Please.. just kill me already." I felt hesitant to repeat it to him, but I can't take it any more! It hurts!

"Again!" he said it so brutally to me. "Say It Again."

"I..I... please just.."

     He interrupted me abruptly "Listten to me. You die then I die. Right here right now! We made a deal. We'll always stick together."

     My head snapped. Shock drawn all over my face, "You can't Die!" I jumped off my knees grabbing his shoulders yelling in his face.

"Then Stop Me!"

     His gaze is so demmanding, it's scaring me, "Leo please don't do this."

     He grabbed my face with both of his hands looking me striate in the eye!

"Them Make Me!" My whole world is spining. Why is he saying all of this to me? Why Now!?, "Averen I can't live without you..."

"What do you mean you ca..!"
Suddenly, it happened. My heart skipped a beat. My breath was caught silencing me. All of my thoughts blank now not giving me a chance to compleate my sentence!

He kissed Me..!

     King Charles was still watching from afar, "I knew it."

"You knew what master? Aren't you upset of your son's inappropriate behavior towards the princes?" Izzy felt confused.

     Charles turned to his shoulder responding "Look at them. They can't live without each other. They feel the other when is in need. They completely understand the other."

"I still don't get it. What are you implying?"

"It's obvious! For all of these years they were bonded without even knowing!"

This feeling.. I recognize it.. his soft hands on my cheeks.

The warmth of his embrace.

This Pasion! It's all happened before now.

     Laurence released me nervously. His face blushing furious red, but he didn't let go of my hand. Neither did I.

     I grabbed hold to him letting out a loud cry into his shirt sobbing non stop, "I'm sorry.. ". He wrapped his majestic wings around me almost invisible. Hiding me from my shadows.

"Shh.. don't say it. You shouldn't be carrying this burden on your own." His whisper to my ear. Calming me down. My mind resting peacefully... at last.

__________

♡Hello! Hope you enjoyed reading.
♡Next chapter Laurence and Averen are going to try and resolve the problems.
♡Thank you for your support!
♡Have a nice day everyone!!💙🌹🌹