Chapter Five: Invasion

A/N:This chapter is from Nanoua's point of view.

*Averen, age 7.
*Escape Land.

Now where is that little girl?

Three days missing and last time she came to this land her aura felt different...

     A mystical creature roamed the land almost thousands of times streassed out. Constantly worrying over a child who haven't returned to its arms any time soon.

Still, that boy is over there. Watching two huge feathery creatures fly around playing together...
just like he used to play with Averen.

     It finally settled at the waterfall peak, wings resting loose, looking over a little kid trapped in the same desperate case Nanoua is in.

He looks upset as well cause of her absence.
Interesting... he cares for her.

Is she sick?
No. I could have sensed if something happened to her.

So, she's not sick.

     Averen's powers were growing much stronger ever since creating this land. With Leo andd Nanoua encouraging her, a boost of confidence pushed Averen forward exceeding the limits of a normal sorceress.

What is it then?

Should I ask him?
Of course NOT!!

He would just scram out pathetically scared of an ancient creature and expose this place.

Oh great.
Now he's gone.
How am I supposed to figure out where she is?

Should have read his mind while I had the chance...

     Nanoua was getting more and more nervous. Frightened over its precious blossom.

Why do I have a bad feeling about all of this... Averen, please be safe.

At least, I can reach you over there, so long you're alone. Even if I don't come out of this place.

I am still Nanoua.
I'm still with you Averen, always.

*Heartking Castle, Battle arena.

     It didn't take long for Nanoua to reach out to the other side. Using surfaces and some plants it was able to visualize the castle areas from the safety of Averen's land.

It's that boy again? Why am I always bumping into him?

Get out of my way kid!
Jeez, no wonder Averen calls you annoying.

Still no sign of Averen. He's still not happy.

Wait.. she's near.
I feel her around here, near the... every where?

What?!

How is she doing that?!

     While searching for a missing child, Nanoua senses such strong attraction of power slowly creeping almost filling the entire atmosphere.

She's only a child!!
Too young for such a wide expand of power!

Great.. now I have to look for a main power source instead of a seven year old.

Just my luck.

Now I'm really not comfortable with any of this.