Chapter Thirty-Two: Always Crazy Siblings

*Next morning.
*Escape land, Celestia's Cabinet.

"What Do You Mean You Can't Find Her!?" Celestia stormed out of her room grabbing some piece of paper with Averen's signature on it.

"Calm down little sis. Give me that note!" Eleanora snapped the paper out of hands only to read it confused her self.

"Off to drag some big fat bully down to hell and give him a piece of my mind. Be Right Back!"
"Love Averen."

"P.S. don't worry mommy. Soon you'll understand. Just give me exactly three hours and twenty-two minutes and I'll be right back annoying the grumpy lion scowling in front of you!"

(At, 3:48 AM.)

   Gloria bit her lip calculating cautiously, "That means she has till 6:10AM. It's still five-thirty, so she's left with forty minutes."

"Where did that freakin' girl run off to do at this hour?!" Eleanora crumpled the note tossing it to Charles instead.

**BOOM**

"Guess that answers your question." Charles threw the note chasing after Leo who sprang out of his pace down the land.

     On the far end of the land a loud crash rang throughout the entire mountain. Over there two maniacs exchanged electrical storm strikes raging every Nano meter. Scolding each other worse than children. Kindergarteners know how to spell savagery words better than these two siblings.

"Davin you big elephant jerk!"

"Get me out of this place you mad buffoon!"

"Apologize first."

"Like Hell."

"So Be It!"

"AVEREN!! I'm not into your childish games any more."

"Yeah no kidding."

"Let Me Out Of This Freakin' Place!!"

"Not Happening!"

"Aww, What was That For?!"

"Hey! Don't hit me back!"

"You're the one who started it!"

"Nanaah!"

"Yeahaa!"

"MOM!!" / "MOM!"

     Six pairs of eyes landed on a confused Celestia asking for any logical explanation of why in the world are there two lightning blasters fighting like children calling out seeking their mother's resolution. As always.

     Eleanora came over her sister with a tap on the shoulder whispering, "Umm.. Celestia,  I think this is your call."