Chapter Twenty-Seven: The Devil King

If that's really my father.. I won't hide.

I don't want to be rescued!

I don't want to evacuate!

And I don't need my mother's protection! Or my aunts! Or any one's protection!

All I want from the very beginning is Him..

     I stepped forward releasing my mother's grip, but my aunts stood before me facing the King. Preventing me from getting any further.

"What are you doing Averen!?" aunt Eleanora hissed at me from her back.

     I ignored her moving forward. The Devil King himself didn't understand what I'm doing. Or dare I call him...Dad.

"I see you, father."

"What the..!? How are you inside my head? GET OUT!"

"I know who you are."

"I Said GET OUT."

"Dad listen to me, you have to wake up."

"No.. no just leave me alone. GET OUT of my head!"

"Daddy... it's me! Your little princes."

"No you're not. Stay away from me. LEAVE."

"Okay.."

     I opened my eyes to see that I have already reached him. My hand resting on his light beard. Gazing into his bloody red shot eyes.

     He's still the same. He never changed. I can feel the thousand eyes darting at us judging, but that won't change who he is.

He's still my father.

     Charles came forward defending with Eleanora till suddenly he stood still lowering his sword to the ground. His eyes winded at the scene, "That's.. my brother! My actual brother. It's Averen; he is normal again!" Celestia's smile softly revealed stepping a few feat closer.

"Not so fast, little sis." He appeared shadowing from behind my father. The sent of death ravaging from his aura. I didn't want to remove my hand. I know he's gonna revert back to his devilish self. It's not that easy to purify him. He's not like uncle Charles, but I have to release.

"Don't do this Davin." I warned my elder brother almost pleading for it.

"Don't let her fool you, father. This pity princes is only standing in our way. That's what you get for spoiling her all of these years. Always the favorite one, right Averen?" Davin was like spiting poison at me. His words were brutal. More of envied..

     A familiar sound of a dreadful blade creeped the horror into my soul. Trembling from it's blaze.

"NO!" Charles howled at his brother.

Not again father. Not another stab!

     The three queens jumped in for an attack followed by Laurence and his father. The Devil king slashed his sword before my eyes followed by my brother and.. is that Andrew!?

     The soldiers, worriers, sorceress, enchanters,.. all of them. They clashed into each other blade striking blade. Blast after another. Cries for vengeance were raised.

Is this the opening of The Death Game II ?

Not today father!
I'm not gonna fall to that same old trick anymore.

It's my fault.. I should have understood you needed help.

This is my mess, and I'm willing to face it now.

I'm not the same six year old...

     I drew out my sword clashing onto his. Fire against Fire. Those scribbles, I recognize them now! They are the antonym of the scribbles on his sword.

So that's how I broke the curse he stabbed into me.

"I know you never intended killing me Father."

"I SAID GET OUT!!"

"Like Hell."

I know he's innocent.
I'm certain of it.

I know you father.. but this isn't trully you right now.

"I'm sorry Daddy, but you left me no choice."

"What are you..?"

     I drew back my sword attacking My Aunts!

"Just GO! LEAVE!!"

     They kept fighting or in other words deffending them selves till I felt heavy and soaked. I'm still not trained enough.

     I glimpsed one last look at my father retreating with brother by his side as I stood by my mother's side.

Our family.. it's torn apart now.

__________

♡Hello! Hope you're enjoying reading!
♡How do you think things are going to work out between Averen and her mother?
♡Thank you for your support!
♡Have a Lovely Morning everyone!!💙🌹🌹