Chapter Twenty-Nine: Meet My Aunts

"Snowflake!!"
"You've got to be kidding me!"

"Seriously you told Glacier we're here."

"Out of all the creatures you decided to call my mother's dragon."

"I'm out of here!"

If I am lucky enough mother isn't with her dragon Glacier!

"Like I would just let my dragon wonder off on her own.." Celestia said sarcastically from over Averen's shoulder. Tickeling the small spot of feathers behind Snowflake's ear smilling. Similar to what you do first time playing with a puppy with fluffy ears!

Spoke to soon!

     Yup, that's my mom. At least aunt Eleanora wasn't That Fast catching me escape!

"Why are you here?" I didn't mean to growl at her like that, but I'm seriously not in the mood to face any one. She leaned closer and settled down by my side.

I don't like this..

I don't like this....

     I know she's my mother and all, but I don't feel comfortable.Two other dragons appeared from the far corners ahead.

"Oh great."
"You called Sezena and Blossom too."

"I'm Roasted."

"Well, if you're going to have a party at least invite your aunts!" Eleanora smirked getting off Sezena.

     I rolled back in a ball hiding into Snowflake. Gloria stepped off her dragon creature, Blossom. Arriving late to the party, as usual.

"SNOWFLAKE!!"
"Get us the Hell out of here."

     Yeah right. She nudged me out of my safety ball into my mother's lap!

"You Grumpy Creature."

     Suddenly I realized staring at my aunts. They also have changed! All of them look more true to me. Surprisingly, I like them better in their main nature.

     Aunt Eleanora is a summer sorceress as for aunt Gloria she's a spring and my mother is a winter. They might be triplets and look exactly alike, but seeing them now. I actually recognize them.

     Eventually, I broke the silence eager to find out the point of this... reunion.

"Okay. You can stay, just don't give me these weird looks! What do you want?"

     Celestia reached out a gentle hand stroking through Averen's hair, "Hhh, you never grow up, do you?"

     Eleanora snorted at that phrase remembering when she had to deal with Averen before the spells were broken. I giggled back and jumped into her arms surrendering, "Hhh, neither do you mom." Even if it's been a long time since we were intouch, nothing can be compared to a mother's embrace.

     Turns out they weren't here to scold me. Knowing that The Devil King is my father, I can't just barge in and kill him. It's not that simple.

     We decided to plane our next move tomorrow morning. As for now, I just want to cuddle up on my mother's lap drowning into sleep as she sings our favorite song. I haven't heard her voice in years! Now it feels more like a heaven to me.

"Thank you Snowflake."
"and hey, Welcome Back!"

     After I fell deep in sleep the triple queens started chattering.

"I haven't seen her sleeping this soundly in years." Eleanora admitted to her sister.

     Celestia wouldn't raise her head. She's too busy fondling Averen's silky hair. For how long she had missed that softness. As a mother having the chance of meeting her supposedly dead daughter again after years of seperation, it's unbelievable!

"Did you notice her mark?" Gloria interrupted questioning.

     Still without looking up she answered, "Who didn't? It's spread all over her entire back by now. Just like when she was a child."

"You know, she is a lot like you Celestia. These past years with her were as if having my little sister around again!" Eleanora understands that her sister is upset cause she missed out on a lot these past years.

"Thank you Eleanora.. for taking care of her."

     King Charles came joining their party as well. He left Laurence back with the pixies to help them repair the damages around.

"So tell me you two, are Laurence and Averen actually bonded?" queen Gloria referred to Eleanora and Charles.

     Celestia's smile brightened looking into Eleanora's eyes. She also knows about them. Gloria understood their expressions, "So it's true. Well that settles it. Looks like we have our new upcoming king and queen after all!"

     Charles for one looks proud of him self. Bugging his son over this topic is his specialty! Suddenly he repositioned him self asking, "But why did she run away like that? We already understand she isn't trained enough, nor she's able to battle Dimitry."

     All of them seemed to have the same question wondering in their heads. Except Celestia, "It's Davin. True that he is not compleatly aware of his actions, but what he said affected her."

"Tell me about it. I almost killed my own son because of that filthy curse!" Charles admitted furiously.

     Eleanora yawned in exhaustion, "Calm down Charles. Tomorrow morning we're going to plan our next move. You take care of the training part."

     They settled their mindes for now and camped outside that night. Tomorrow is going to be a busy day.

__________

♡Hello! Hope you enjoyed meeting the triplets.
♡Next Chapter the family is going to have a new journey to venture!
♡Thank you for your support.
♡Have a nice day!!💙🌹🌹