Chapter Twenty-Four: Pixie Hallow

"Aunt Eleanora! Can you hear me?"

"Well, well look whose learning how to mind communicate."

"Hhhh, yeah I kind of got my memory back! I heard your first message. Not gonna lie it took a while till I understood your point."

"Doesn't matter. As long as your safe you'll get a hang of your powers soon. How's Laurence?"

"I.. um.. he's fine I guess. Yeah.."

"What?"

"Never mind he's Okay. You'll meet soon anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"We're on the run."

"Alright, Lets move."

     Next morning we packed our belongings and loaded the phoenix. We didn't carry that much anyway so we were done in a few minutes.

     Izzy and uncle Charles paired up on Xailock as for Leo and I were stuck with Asher. I could have paired up with Xailock but Asher wouldn't let me!

     Thankfully I managed to retract my wings. It bugs a bit. No wonder Leo always leaves them open, but as of now we both retracted them for the ride.

"Hey Leo! Do you have any idea what is Averen planning?" Izzy came up to him half asleep.

     That girl really appreciates her sleeping time, though we have to move quick. The earlier the better.

"I dunno, but she said we have to move then we'll move. It's not safe here anymore." Leo replied finishing the satchel on Asher's back.

     I turned back looking at the waterfall. It took forever to come back here. Now we have to leave again. It's okay. This place waited nine years to be recognized agian. A couple more days won't hurt.

"Alright, lets move!"

     I hopped on Asher creasing my fingers through his gentle feathery neck and bend down wispering, "Don't worry buddy. We'll get her back! I Promise."

     King Charles was already on Xailock with Izzy, "Princes, do you know what you're doing?"

"Positive!" I grabbed Asher tenderly confirming him to take off. Leo kept hold behind me on Asher, "Alright M'lady! lead the way."

     They had no idea where I was taking them, but soon enough as we started soaring above the clouds Izzy began peaking out of Charles coat.

I think she figured it out.

     We kept moving in deeper and deeper. Laurence and uncle Charles were getting a bit nervous since for the past hour we've seen nothing but clouds. I'm steering Asher by pure instict only!

     Finally, we reached our destination. A small silvery almost transperent gate opened as I got off Asher.

Then she was there.

"Mother!!"

     I ran to her as fast as I could and clashed in between her cuddledly arms taking in that rosy sent of hers despirately.

"I.. I mean aunt Eleanora." Yeah kind of weird to call her aunt again after nine years believing she was my mother.

"Oh my dear, Thank The Loards your safe. I missed you so much! How did you come up here so fast!?"

"Hhhh, look over there!" I pointed to were Leo and uncle Charles were still standing. They never walked on clouds before! We ran back up to them and Laurence's happiness to see his parents finally reunite reached above the clouds. Literally!!

"Izzy, you better have recognized this place by now!" I called out for her from under Charles coat. She peaked out and her eyes widened at first glance!

"My Home!" she immediately flourished looking for her family and friends eagerly excited to meet them! Before she reached the gates she looked up at me confused, "But.. but how? I thought this place was destroyed!"

"Hhh, Averen and I used to sneak from Celestia out here so we don't have to do 'the chores'! Back then we locked a spell on this place so her father won't find us when we sneak out." Aunt Eleanora explained our childish days delightedly.

     I took Leo's hand and walked him slowly towards the gate! He's actually trembling! "Aww, don't be afraid! It's like a fluffy pillow." This place is really quiet. I whispered to him and yet my voice was echoing loudly!

"Ohh boy.. I really don't like this!" he kept holding on for dear life to my hand laughing hysterically out of fear. Asher nudged him forward from the back cheering him on! It almost feels like a baby's first steps!

     Izzy came up to us spreading open her arms in a greeting gesture.

"Alright Everybody! Welcome to Pixie Hallow!!"

__________

♡Hello! Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
♡What do you think their next step would be?
♡Thank you for your support!
♡Have a good evening everyone!!💙🌹🌹