Chapter Twenty-Six: Triple Queen

*Back at the castle three days ago.

     Eleanora was held captive at the castle since her last fight with Charles back in the forest. As for Leo and Averen, they managed to escape along with Izzy to the Escape Land.

"Alright sisters, I've got Averen's cue."

"Then lets roll."

"Gloria, you and Cylestia move on without me; I can only open your locks but you have to make a run for it by your own. For now.."

"What about you?"

"I have other plans with Averen. We'll meet soon!"

"Alright, now we're talking!"

"This will be fun!"

*Present time.

     A loud shriek was heard. It's getting even louder! Leo grabbed my arm shaking violently, "Averen what's wrong!? Hey, can you hear me?"

I'm not listening to any one.
I..I can feel you.

Your near...

"Snowflake.."

     I opened my wings soaring directly upwards for a better view.

It's getting Louder!
My heart is pounding harder!
Our birthmark is glowing even brighter!

"Snowflake? Can you hear me?"
"My love I know your hurting, so am I..."
"But we need to come through this"
"Together!"
"Come back to me"

     Every sorcer has the ability to mental communicate with their creature. These past few days planning with snowflake and aunt Eleanora paid off excellently. She understood me and I wasn't talking to my self like a crazy person. If aunt Eleanora wasn't here waiting for us, I would have thought all of the earlier mind conversations were hallucinations.

     One of the guard pixies called out alarming "Invasion!" and a whole troupe of little pixies followed him.

"What's Going On!?" King Charles called out for Eleanora to hear him over the racket only to find her missing! A minute ago she was standing right next to him. Now she is gone!

"Snowflake.. I need you! Now!"

     My whole world froze motionless and I fell into a trance.

She.. changed!

     Out from between the roaming clouds a pair of glorious white wings shadowed above me, a trail of golden rays followed her as bright as a sunrise after a cold wintery night. Her majestic figure loomed over my head as I drowned my self into that loaning embrace. Taking into her warmth. Her gentleness. Her power!

"GET THAT CREATURE !!"
A mad man commanded his massive troupe of soldiers before him. He grabbed my dominant wrist ripping me away from snowflake!

"Let Go Of My Daughter." A woman called growling at the man strangling my other wrist even tighter pulling me right behind her back keeping a sword up at him.

Is that.. Mother!

     My jaw dropped. She looks just like aunt Eleanora but her expressions were'nt soft.. she's malicious!

"You're not getting away with this Dimitry. Not this time!"

That's.. aunt Eleanora!

On second thought they both look exactly alike! Scarry!!

"Surrender Dimitry. You're powerless against us!"

And that's aunt Gloria!
No wonder sorceress and enchanters feared them during The Death Game.

They're Fierce! Terrifying!!

     The three queens surrounded him a blade looming before each one, threatening for a Fight!

WAIT! Did aunt Eleanora just call him.. Dimitry!

Father? Is that you?

What happened to him!?

__________

♡Hello! Hope you enjoyed this Reunion.
♡How do you think Averen is going to deal with this mess?
♡Thank you for your support!
♡Have a nice day!!💙🌹🌹