SHANTEL

"Why do you refuse to make love to me, you asshole?!" Shantel barked. "Girl you gotta chill out. " I said as I grinned in the washroom. It was really amusing whenever she got so worked up.
I finished my burger and took a shower. As I lay listlessly on my bed, my phone began ringing. "Yo man, you gotta come online. For real though." Joey sounded quite excited at the other end. "Alright bro." With that I hang up. I got up and lazily dragged myself to my machine. I was previously working on a coding project hence I picked up from where I'd left off.
With Joey I knew whenever he sounded that excited, nine times out of ten, girls were involved. I wasn't really in the mood to deal with any girl at the moment. I had my hands full. I began typing away. The cool thing about coding was the fact your work solely depended on how creative you were. The while loops, formatted Strings and logical operators were at your beck and call. These would all really make sense if you were a programmer.
It was an hour and a half later I finally went online. The thing about being online was you kept repeating the same actions over and over again. Which if you asked me was pretty much boring. Joey had sent me a couple of photos and a video. Turns out Shantel had been having the time of her life. What I saw only made me realize she was desperate for my attention. I wasn't gonna give it to her though. She would come back. They always did...