REAL MOMENTS

It was around 19:00 when I set my meal on the table to eat. I ate silently. The delivery guy forgot to bring the hot sauce I had ordered for. That was cool, I could manage. The burger tasted quite saltier than the usual. Funnily though, I preferred the new taste. I took a huge bite and mustard spilled all over my face. "Oh cool." I said as I shrugged and wiped it off my face and licked it.
That wasn't how I had treated Shantel the night we made out though. We'd been kissing real deep all the while tearing each other's clothes off. She shoved me onto the bed and seductively climbed on me. Her red bra was quite easy to take off. We kissed and caressed each other so passionately. I kept nibbling at her lips and she responded by shuddering every now and then. I set her on the bed and stared into her dreamy eyes. They were filled with desire and the urge to devour me. My hardness made contact with her clit and this really set her on fire. I began to kiss the nape of her neck. She held onto the back of my head to urge me on. I traced my way down her soft body and took a nipple in my mouth. I nibbled softly causing her to moan softly. I kept fondling her boobs and this made her jerk every now and then. Gradually, I traced my way down her lower region and realized she was really wet. I began eating her out. Before I knew it, she gushed out all over my face.
All the desire that had built up till then all faded from me. "You know what? I'm good." I said as I made my way to the washroom leaving her confused on the bed...